addicted PokeMOM...

Helllooo there! I have been playing since 7/15/2020 and I am addicted.. I have cauht over 18k Pokemon, visted over 8k Stops.. won over 400 battles... and have about 80 Shinies... Needless to say... I am addicted and I have no shame.... Clean, fun 😉

Edited by xMamasaurus
  • Like 3

-xMamasaurus ( 1128 7110 2027 )

On 9/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, xMamasaurus said:

Helllooo there! I have been playing since 7/15/2020 and I am addicted.. I have cauht over 18k Pokemon, visted over 8k Stops.. won over 400 battles... and have about 80 Shinies... Needless to say... I am addicted and I have no shame.... Clean, fun 😉

Welcome to the game! consider joining predators discord to sell your pvp pokes 🙂

https://discord.gg/s59dvV

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 10:13 AM, xMamasaurus said:

Welcome to the game! Whats your best shiny?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Cool to see an old thread:) OP, are you still addicted to this game? How many Pokémon have you got now?  I have just installed PokemonGo and am not even close to your score:) But one day I will because I like the game so much. I have only around 500 stops and 2K pokemon. Even though I am afraid of being addicted to something. I like how the rehab centers look, but I don’t really want to end up there.  Hope I will not become an addict to anything, including a game I like.

Edited by Helikopterr