A machine for generating new random pokemon from old ones

Rahz

getting epic pokemon is one of the reasons that make players playing pro but it cost a lot of time which make them getting frustrated from thousand of fails to get epics. and releasing these pokes maybe reaching 20 boxes of same pokemon and more and will be annoying to release them. i got an idea which is a system like item recycle (item maniac) or something like that you can put number of same pokemons that you caught and you generate a new one , i think that will make players hunt more without feeling bad. and i have some ideas for this machine:

5-10 pokemons can be good for generating 1 pokmon 

the chance of getting epic pokemon depend of the number of the pokemons you sacrifice 

if you want a certain nature for the pokemon you want to generate, your all pokes must be that nature to get 100% or most of them (if you want adamant nature you put 7 adamant + 3 any random natures in that machine)

Edited by rahz

-1, would remove hunting completely (in the sense that you wouldn't even bother using synchs or anything anymore, just catching random trash ones. I accidentally edited this answer and cut half of it before).

Edited by Bhimoso

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

18 minutes ago, Bhimoso said:

-1, would remove hunting completely.

That doesn't even make sense. You have to hunt to recycle. LOL

-1 I don't like the idea. I rather wish they would finally implement check boxes to the storage system, so you can delete multiple pokemon at once.

Edited by 666G0D999

-1, if you get to the point where hunting frustrates or you, then you should take a break. You're not supposed to get an epic Pokemon right away, and it takes time.
Also just as a suggestion, you should release the hunted Pokemon as you hunt, so you don't pile up on them and annoy yourself.