6 hours ago, Anurag2006 said:

1. Celesteela can not counter a +2 hawlucha

2. mew will die to accrobatics

3. ^ same for tapu koko

4. its behind substitute so priority moves will only destroy the substitute 

Then it'll kill mega pinsir and weavile

+ Don't think I don't like pyukumuku

Its one of my favourite mons 😆

1. Protect will give Hawlucha a hard time passing through Celesteela, as its forced to play mindgames to land HJK.

2. +2 252+ Atk Hawlucha Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Mew: 312-367 (77.8 - 91.5%)

+2 252+ Atk Hawlucha Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Mew: 225-265 (55.8 - 65.7%)

3. +2 252+ Atk Hawlucha Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko: 178-210 (63.3 - 74.7%)

4. I'll quote wait I said above as you clearly didnt read it :

"(I will not talk about the fact that, according to your example, Hawlucha had enough time to use Swords Dance and Substitute without any response from you.) "

Ash-Gren is also able to break through sub w/ Water Shuriken.

(Hawlucha is usually played with Roost btw)

I can add new OU pokemons on the "Hawlucha checks" list if you want :

Tapu Fini cannot be ohkoed and has a chance to OHKO it back with Moonblast.

Pelipper cannot be ohkoed and will revenge kill it with Hurricane.

Toxapex can haze it. Suicune can phaze it. Slowbro is also a pretty good check to Hawlucha.

Dragonite can't be killed if its multiscale isn't broken and will OHKO it with Z-Fly.

Why are you guys trying to argue about things that you obviously don't know much about ?

Don't get me wrong, I do like Hawlucha as a late-game sweeper, but you cannot compare it to a monster like BB Greninja.

If you wanna keep arguing about this, please move it into another thread as it is not the right place to do so.

Edited by Keabu

On 10/17/2020 at 11:29 PM, Keabu said:

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 289-342 (41.1 - 48.6%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

just mach punch it bro lol

Your calc is broken my bruh 😂😂

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 219-258 (31.1 - 36.6%) -- 68.3% chance to 3HKO

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg

17 hours ago, Keabu said:

1. Protect will give Hawlucha a hard time passing through Celesteela, as its forced to play mindgames to land HJK.

2. +2 252+ Atk Hawlucha Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Mew: 312-367 (77.8 - 91.5%)

+2 252+ Atk Hawlucha Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Mew: 225-265 (55.8 - 65.7%)

3. +2 252+ Atk Hawlucha Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko: 178-210 (63.3 - 74.7%)

4. I'll quote wait I said above as you clearly didnt read it :

"(I will not talk about the fact that, according to your example, Hawlucha had enough time to use Swords Dance and Substitute without any response from you.) "

Ash-Gren is also able to break through sub w/ Water Shuriken.

(Hawlucha is usually played with Roost btw)

I can add new OU pokemons on the "Hawlucha checks" list if you want :

Tapu Fini cannot be ohkoed and has a chance to OHKO it back with Moonblast.

Pelipper cannot be ohkoed and will revenge kill it with Hurricane.

Toxapex can haze it. Suicune can phaze it. Slowbro is also a pretty good check to Hawlucha.

Dragonite can't be killed if its multiscale isn't broken and will OHKO it with Z-Fly.

Why are you guys trying to argue about things that you obviously don't know much about ?

Don't get me wrong, I do like Hawlucha as a late-game sweeper, but you cannot compare it to a monster like BB Greninja.

If you wanna keep arguing about this, please move it into another thread as it is not the right place to do so.

Well, the situation was 

"What can wall/kill a +2 hawlucha behind a sub"

Pls read before replying

Now,

1. Who would be foolish enough to use high jump kick on a celesteela as it's gonna protect (only some brain dead will do that)

2. It's 2hko ing a defensive mew, 

So, it attacks, then mew breaks the substitute then it attacks again

3. ^ same for tapu koko

4. According to the situation given, weavile/mega pinsire will fail to achieve anything beyond breaking a subs

Please read and understand what someone is saying, trying to prove yourself correct isn't the best thing to always do

And all the other checks?

Well, sure some can, some can't

2 minutes ago, Norex said:

Its not broken. You calced with Greninja while Keabus calcs were for Ash-Greninja.

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 289-342 (41.1 - 48.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

hmm, use the gen 7 calc not the gen 8 calc

10 minutes ago, Anurag2006 said:

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 289-342 (41.1 - 48.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

hmm, use the gen 7 calc not the gen 8 calc

The calc for Gen7 and Gen8 are the same. I dont get what you are trying to proof here.

You simply calced with the wrong form, thats all.

"Please read and understand what someone is saying, trying to prove yourself correct isn't the best thing to always do"

Also, I will be just ignoring the fact we are comparing +2 Hawluchaa behind a substitue to Ash-Greninja now on this thread.

• Haha 1

+1 to the thread, It's one of the most overpowered Pokemons and can single handly kill many stalls and sweeps just after a revenge killing .With the amount of coverage and stabs it packs will easily abe to kill most of the meta and also none uses poliwrath in ranked battle queue .It needs to be banned ATM ,we aren't ready for it yet and it's best checks and counters are yet to release .Peoples also wasted millions on Landorus-Sheer Force with an intention to use it in ranked battles but it got a ban from out of no where,so banning it would not be unfair. 

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 289-342 (41.1 - 48.6%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

with rocks

Giving your opponent that much momentum is dangerous

just colouring this thread

was becoming too colourless xD