To tiers and event form

Xytreh

On 10/19/2020 at 4:10 PM, Norex said:

In my opinion event forms should be super rare.

Reducing the tiers of otherwise rare T8 pokemon to T6 on events wouldnt be good for the econemy for obvious reasons and would make hunting for the pokemon itself too easy.

Spending 200+ hours farming a high tier event form defeats the purpose of having an event. The economy would be boosted by event forms with better ivs rather than flooding the market with countless pvp normal versions.

F3EhKvK.jpgFZOtut2.png

Since when has hunt depended on efforts alone? If everyone could farm rare forms on their own there wouldn't even be any need for the market. Nothing would have special values anymore. How people still can't accept the rng part of the game is baffling.

• Haha 1

Discord: TurboS#7968

On 10/19/2020 at 4:10 PM, Norex said:

In my opinion event forms should be super rare.

Reducing the tiers of otherwise rare T8 pokemon to T6 on events wouldnt be good for the econemy for obvious reasons and would make hunting for the pokemon itself too easy.

Just because some people can farm for 10 hours a day and maybe get a t8 or 9 event  form doesnt mean its worth it, or gives any value to the event. No ones saying to make them too easy, but this is clearly not even worth it for anyone who has a life outside of the game.

Edited by dangarangs
F3EhKvK.jpgFZOtut2.png

20 hours ago, dangarangs said:

Spending 200+ hours farming a high tier event form defeats the purpose of having an event. The economy would be boosted by event forms with better ivs rather than flooding the market with countless pvp normal versions.

Events are not just activator for event forms they provide useful items and mounts, some with bosses you can farm up for special items.  Its not like event forms are any better than a Normal pokemon.  All they are is a skin for a Pokemon.  Hunting them should feel like a bonus and not a requirement for just getting an event form.  If people want them they will farm them. Their Rarity also what makes pvp viable ones so expensive and sought after.  Its the Flex value people love about them.

If you get a couple epic ones along the way who says you didn't get anything during the event.

This is coming from a guy who hunted 11 boxes of ralts before i got my first halo ralts.

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

6 hours ago, iceflake said:

Events are not just activator for event forms they provide useful items and mounts, some with bosses you can farm up for special items.  Its not like event forms are any better than a Normal pokemon.  All they are is a skin for a Pokemon.  Hunting them should feel like a bonus and not a requirement for just getting an event form.  If people want them they will farm them. Their Rarity also what makes pvp viable ones so expensive and sought after.  Its the Flex value people love about them.

If you get a couple epic ones along the way who says you didn't get anything during the event.

This is coming from a guy who hunted 11 boxes of ralts before i got my first halo ralts.

Im nearing 50 boxes of larvitar with no event form. Theres not really any point in even attempting to farm the rare ones after this experience. 

F3EhKvK.jpgFZOtut2.png

3 hours ago, dangarangs said:

Im nearing 50 boxes of larvitar with no event form. Theres not really any point in even attempting to farm the rare ones after this experience. 

Actually I got my gible and larvitar skins via repel. Are you using repel or not?

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

• 2 weeks later...