Ranked OU and UU tier rotation?

Eaty

Would you be in favor of a Ranked OU-UU rotation?  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be in favor of a Ranked OU-UU rotation?

4 minutes ago, Axxaxhino7777 said:

and more people seem to not like OU as you can see, so what ? xD  i only read good comments so i wonder why all no votes but no explanation

What do you mean with so what?
I gave you a reason why people vote no.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Also UUBL list should be discussed widely, cannot be decided by pvp council...if it was up to smooge n glogs they would ban pokes like chandelure and diggersby from uu and keep blissey intact...

Edited by stavd
  • Like 1

It's been 4 years since I play UU on PRO, because I don't like strong pokemon. But with the arrival of the Therians and the mega, it becomes unplayable to form a small team and to be able to compete. So yes, it is a very good idea to do several tiers to be able to have fun without being destroyed for free by broken teams.

Edited by Ad0naR
  • Like 1

Can you maybe repost this?

This vote got 1.2k votes in 4 hours, the PvP vote not even 400 after 1.5 weeks. Doubt that so many ppl dont care about a uu queue.
Discord_2020-11-09_17-21-17.png.bd19aaa4265a2d4af274b72a9456c4e4.png

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

4 hours ago, Bash said:

Can you maybe repost this?

This vote got 1.2k votes in 4 hours, the PvP vote not even 400 after 1.5 weeks. Doubt that so many ppl dont care about a uu queue.
Discord_2020-11-09_17-21-17.png.bd19aaa4265a2d4af274b72a9456c4e4.png

Can't compare a discord vote to a forum vote. Different sample sizes.

Edited by DeIta