Move animations suggestion

Teereal

I feel like there are a lot missing move animations in the game. I know they are surely

hard to make to be unique and appealing, but why not just copy lets say animation of flamethrower to that of ember and

all other fire-type special attacks?

Or to copy surf as dive and waterfall etc?

Or, maybe you should prioritize to firstly make common npc moves (most used ones) like tackle, scratch (slash), growl, body slam,

quick attack (could be the same as extreme speed, dig, sucker punch), air slash (wing attack, air cutter, ... ), ...

This would make the game more appealing than making new events and such, IMO.

• Like 4

• Developer

Hey, creating move animation takes a lot time and most users will deactivate them anyways for faster battles. That's why we do not prioritize them at all.

If we do them then we'll do them correctly and not add the same animation for every move of a type.

13 hours ago, Eaty said:

most users will deactivate them anyways for faster battles

Is it possible to activate/deactivate animations? I can't find this option anywhere...

Anyway, I didn't like animations too back in the days, but now I like them very much. I know hard pokemon game fans know it's all in the math ie. EVs IVs, but at least prioritize to make quick attack and tackle (these are quick animations!), and you will see the increase in user's happiness - not everyone is playing for win win improve etc, but for fun

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Please add battle animations!

I know a lot of hard-core players might disable them. However, that is one group of players.

Believe me, I invited many of my friends to play the game but most of them discontinued playing because of the lack of battle animations. Yes, most of them were casual players who just wanted to play for fun. So I believe that animations like at least the attack animations are really important for beginners/newcomers to enjoy the powerful dynamics of Pokemon battles. It really makes the battles 10X more exciting and pleasing for any new player. It should increase the number of new players significantly.

Please I am playing this game from 2017, hoping for a day when the animations will be added. Please slowly start adding a few animations at a time.

I love this game and I really want this game to grow!!!