Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Traded user Sneoepe for some pokemon I have 2 thats region locked (Swampert / Typlosion) if you can refund back to him would be great, dont need them

✖︎ You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon. The chat should clearly display the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.
✖︎ You must mention the server you are playing.

JONCAR9
Edited by Joncar9

I have made an exchange and the owner of his pokemon wants it back, I can't return it because I have the region locked because I have 6 hoenn medals

image.png.ee1e5c1b6d672f8aa940e6ccfa4a25bd.png

my username is astramdeus

we are on the silver server

we even talk on discord

image.png.371936cbb85d665c298870ea34604c4e.png

I see you have returned the Machoke by urself. 

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

Hi, my friend (Scrubdoodle) lend me pokemon to clear the last boss of the Hoenn region to get to Sinnoh, but now I cant give back the pokemon becuase its region locked since I'm inside of Sinnoh. (Silver Server)

image.png.9d2795d2f2d5ccdfa432a60018b28de7.pngimage.png.1a1736e1a35eae11de286e243bd1ba78.pngimage.png.96a30248b9048888e0cfae992afed6c9.pngimage.png.0c5788904dde45f0f664c2bb5fe19305.pngimage.png.527cd73ca49a05d9f790811179c4110b.pngimage.png.54cabc73824f6d03354a3192bccd2dce.png

Edited by Mlcoins

Hello, I play on Gold Server (Name: Cl1ck9r).
I traded my Clampearl level 96 (ID: 6158388) with my friend (Name: Klumsi) to evolve.
The Trade was in Celadon City, around 10:50pm (GMT+1)  We forgot the Region Log!

In the Screenshots you can see the confirmation from his side. For more questions you can ask me or him if you need more Informations.

Greetings Cl1ck9r

CLampearl1.jpg

image.png

The trade has been reversed. Please check the PC for your Clamperl. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Username: Ngkien1530

Hello, I've just transfer my account to Gold server. Now I'm in Hoenn and I cannot move region-locked pokemons (Kanto) to my PC, and it's taking 3 of my active slot.

Please help to move these pokemon to my PC.

ID: 61889292

ID: 61889293

ID: 61889294

Thanks in advance.

lock.png

Hi. The Pokes should be removed from your Party and back in your PC. 🙂

I helped SERGISISE to trade for evolving a SEADRA but it was unable to trade it back because of the region locked.

Can you help me return that SEADRA to it's original trainer?

thank you.

Server: GOLD

Screenshot_20221220-163539.png

The trade has been reversed. Thank you for letting us know. 

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

My name Is Hamuno

I traded with my alt account "Hamunoo" (extra "o") and it was a Haunter I wanted to evolve into Gengar, I wasn't thinking and just click accept and ignored the stuff, and now it's stuck in my Hamunoo account's PC. I can provide proof if need that both accounts are mine.

image.png.da9bcb4394ad044bb9057d30e16dc427.png

We unfortunately cannot reverse trades that are done with alt accounts. You will need to start and complete Hoenn on your alt. 

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Hello ! With my Friend, Mylnethys, we made exchange for evolve our Pokemon in the Pokecenter of Evergreen Island. We don't know Evergreen was consider like Kanto and my Spectrum is now lock in his PC. He send me this screen We are on Silver Server.
Thx for your Help

Spectrum.png

Friend.png

The images are invalid. Please re-upload them.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

I was trying to Trade evolve a Pokémon from sinnoh with a friend who hasn't finished kanto assuming he could just trade it back from the box but obviously it didn't work. Can i get that poke back into my account please? 

I'm the OT of the Pokémon too.

I'm not sure why the picture is messed up, cause he sent it to me, but yeah imp the OT. The poke is region locked in his pc, can I have it back?

image.png.babab88bc33dc754ba7b4c4e1dd148f6.png

I am playing on the silver server.

✖︎ You must mention the server you are playing.

JONCAR9

Edited by Aoz1n
added more info

11 hours ago, Aoz1n said:

I was trying to Trade evolve a Pokémon from sinnoh with a friend who hasn't finished kanto assuming he could just trade it back from the box but obviously it didn't work. Can i get that poke back into my account please? 

I'm the OT of the Pokémon too.

I'm not sure why the picture is messed up, cause he sent it to me, but yeah imp the OT. The poke is region locked in his pc, can I have it back?

image.png.babab88bc33dc754ba7b4c4e1dd148f6.png

I am playing on the silver server.

added the needed info

The trade has been reversed. Please check your PC for your Clamperl. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9