Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hello, I am trying to return a kadabra to Bytrippy, he traded with me to evo but I only have kanto and its a hoenn pokemon. 

1187119954_Poke2.PNG.bc7c8e8c839252e589f5d732f0412a79.PNG

Hello @tai0555,

The Kadabra has been returned to its rightful owner.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

My nickname is SatoruGojo69, I traded my Hunter level 80 to my friend  Auwalker369, so he could trade it back and I make it evolve. It is locked because of region. Please help us sending it back to me. He traded me a Kadabra in exchange but I can give it back to him whenever he wants since its not locked for me . Im on the GOLD Server, NA 
image.png.41ebc24dcf60e3974dca11d105d4d42c.pngimage.png.98ee44057d27d81ea7ccde608bb4a0b5.png

Hello @Satorugojo69,

Your trade with Auwalker369 has been reversed. You've got the Haunter and he has his Abra back.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

Hello im in gold server and my name is Q25 and I just wanted to evolve my Haunter to Gengar and asked for help in the Help Channel. After a guy called Aditya118 wrote me that he can help but he was apparently locked in kanto. after we made the trade he said that he cannot trade it back because he was locked to kanto. i just wanted to evolve my haunter fast so i can finish the e4 and continue the story. he is waiting near me right now in indigo plateau center .

SOLVED - He traded me some stuff and pokemoney since it took a while and i had to do my e4. No need to make fix this issue anymore. ty

asdasd.png

trade poke.png

Edited by Q25

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

(gold)Soo, i asked one of my friend(RL) who finished playing the game in Jhoto to log in and help me evolve my Seadra but i accidentally dragged my alakazam in the trade and since we were talking RL we didn't notice that it was the alakazam and now we cannot trade it back. 

(Im sorry for the picture quality he plays from phone)
image.png.7eda727a0875b254c79dddeba103f088.pngimage.png.f504688a5b75f625d17252a53ed26d55.pngimage.png.b93755386a71f80b3b65e4d29b22d60d.png

Hello @Simcykeh and @Noszti85,

Thank you for confirming. The Alakazam has been returned.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
added the server im playing on

Hi, that morning I accepted a trade for an EV training, sadly as a new player I didn't know it would be region locked. I would like this pokemon to return to its OT : Thewings

Server : Silver

232538063_ProMagikarprefund.png.646c9bf279fefb88a8b8a1d6cfa390e0.png

Hi, that morning I accepted a trade for an EV training, sadly as a new player I didn't know it would be region locked. I would like this pokemon to return to its OT : Thewings

Hello @duwduw,
The pokemon has been returned to his owner. 
Regards,
Polteageist.

Edited by Polteageist
Edit for noting as returned.

hello, my nickname is Keveninept and my machamp got stuck on Mecexotique pc when he helped me evo trade it. I got kicked from the server so I couldn't screeshoot the conversation first, but I got the screenshoot of him giving my pokemon ID number. It is on the GOLD server.

thank you

trade.png

Hello @keveninept and @MecExotique,

Thank you for confirming. The Machoke has been returned.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

10 minutes ago, keveninept said:

hello, my nickname is Keveninept and my machamp got stuck on Mecexotique pc when he helped me evo trade it. I got kicked from the server so I couldn't screeshoot the conversation first, but I got the screenshoot of him giving my pokemon ID number. It is on the GOLD server.

thank you

trade.png

I i'm Mecexotique and i can confirm that with the screenshot  of the pokemon ! i want to give back the pokemon but i can't be cause i'm region locked....

LAGROSSEGALERE - Copie.PNG

I loaned my Pokémon to a friend, but I didn't see it was from a region he didn't have access to, so I wish that if they could, I would like to have my Pokémon back

Edited by Kaio543