Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hi,

I tried to help Jesus188, but the campearl (lvl 94) he sent me to evolve is region-locked...

Can you please return it to him?

Sincerely,

Fan2Cosa

Screenshot_20210829-213425.png

Screenshot_20210829-213441.png

Screenshot_20210829-213434.png

Screenshot_20210829-213417.png

Trade has been forced.

Glaciate

Edited by Glaciate

Good day!

I, Panghi, have traded (borrowed) my Level 100 Garchomp and my Level 100 Gardevoir (both fromHoenn region) to my friend named "Alpha2000" so i could help him finish off the Elite Four in Kanto. Sadly, neither I nor him didn't pay attention to the region of my garchomp and gardevoir is not Kanto, and accepted the trade. Now, he has the Garchomp + Gardevoir region locked and he can't use them to beat the Kanto Elite Four, and he also can't trade them back to me so now I must wait until he finishes Hoenn region to trade them back.

I would like to ask assistance that my pokemons are returned back to me and the problem is solved. Thank you!

Garchomp pokemon ID: 55964924 + SS

image.png.e17c578e762e6f4c799b957892e2d4ba.png

Gardevoir pokemon ID: 63193879 + SS

image.png.671a17b4bfec1f1215e2833a46134171.png

Your Pokemon have been transferred. 

-

Klohver

Edited by Klohver

My nickname is Raph72, I'm french sorry for my bad english.

I traded my lvl 100 Growlithe to evolve it with my brother but my pokemon was from Sinnoh and my brother is in Kanto and cannot go to Sinnoh yet. We didn't knew that it was impossible to trade with different region. Can I have ma Growlithe back please I need him, i'll sent you a screen of my brother's pc. Thanks !

My brother's nickname is Moutmout72.

It's the Silver server.

IMG_20210904_133402.jpg

Your growlithe has been transferred. Use the fire-stone on the Pokémon like a potion to make it evolve. It does not require trading. 

-

Klohver

Edited by Klohver

Hello ,

I traded yesterday some mons to my friend who just yesterday came back to pro  but he after realised that pokes are region locked because he is in hoenn right now but has not finished that region.His name is ->Brandonplayzyt ->silver server the mons are level 100,I can provide screenshot and want a staff to help me restoring them in my account ->Akilles because he is not willing to finish hoenn story as he told me.The mons are level 100 except Conkeldurr which is hoenn.i want to restore reuniclus,ribombee.gyarados,serperior,chandelure in my accout.
Looking forward to yor answer!

Thanks beforehand!

Screenshot_1520.png

You will need to provide screen shots of trade agreements with these users from In Game or have them confirm here on the mega-thread. 

Klohver

UPDATE: 

Pokemon traded between you and BrandonPlayzYT were, 

noivern

bisharp

crawdaunt

ferrothorn

kingdra 

peliper 

conkeldurr

reuniclus

gyrados

serperior

(you sold the chandlure to someone, that is not retrievable.) 

The Pokemon were returned to your account. 

Klohver

Edited by Klohver
  • Checked/Done 1

On 9/4/2021 at 11:42 AM, Akilles said:

Hello ,

I traded yesterday some mons to my friend who just yesterday came back to pro  but he after realised that pokes are region locked because he is in hoenn right now but has not finished that region.His name is ->Brandonplayzyt ->silver server the mons are level 100,I can provide screenshot and want a staff to help me restoring them in my account ->Akilles because he is not willing to finish hoenn story as he told me.The mons are level 100 except Conkeldurr which is hoenn.i want to restore reuniclus,ribombee.gyarados,serperior,chandelure in my accout.
Looking forward to yor answer!

Thanks beforehand!

Screenshot_1520.png

I can confirm that i traded with him

Thank you for confirming. The trade reversal is complete. 

Edited by Klohver

The guy started on Johto, but we could easily have avoided the locked region pokes if he just wrote it - so i would like to get them back in pc, thx in advance.

Silver, Prayforstefan 

2ab51eaf2cd0947717bcaddf5546d41a.png

Hello @PrayforStefan,

Your Pokemon have been returned. In the future please provide the conversation containing the agreement. Only the trade window doesn't help. Confirmed with Clubstep in-game that they were meant to be returned.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

Greetings Everyone, 
I did a big mistake and made a trade with Itzmich sto i can evolve my Haunter VIA him but now it's locked on his PC.

Is there any way to get it back please? i just learnt that you have to be in the same region progress so you can trade pokemons from other region. 😕

Im playing in Silver Server my name in game is lambrg22.

Unfortuntely i dont have any screenshot but Itzmich is already informed.
The reason i did the trade is because i wanted my haunter Evolved into Gengar so i can continue play and try to beat Elite 4 (Johto)

Problem Solved..!!!! ❤️

Edited by lambrg22
problem solved