Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hi ! 

So a really nice GM told me to make a regular demand here. So here I am 🙂

Well, I played 3 years ago on silver server. Well advanced, but not too much.

I started to play again recently, so due to all the changes, I've decided to start a fresh game from scratch on gold server. But now, I would like to get back some of my olds pokemons. That's why I created a new account, get the 4th badge, to get my favorites pokemons from my silver account, then change server and made thee changes. Buuuuut, a lot of them are region locked. I should  have thought about that, but I was too enthousiast 😛

So if it's possible, here is my demand : is it possible to transfer pokes from the account "Agathocles2" on the account "Agathocles" on gold server ? 

If it's not, I'll understand your decision : rules are the rules 🙂

Thanks for your time guys, and for your hard work ! 

I'm sorry but it would be best for you to complete the game as intended. These Pokemon were not accidently transferred, and that is the purpose of this thread. 
Klohver

See you ! 

Edited by Klohver

I made a trade with another player to get his Haunter evolved. Pokemon didn't evolve and it's now locked in my storage. He, quite rightfully, wants it back and I would love to give it back. In the attached screen you will see the pokemon, the box and the confirmation that the other party wants it back.

Edit: to clarify, the server in question is Gold.

haunter.jpg

The Pokemon has been returned.
- Klohver

Edited by Klohver

image.png.9bad23bc309880bb6a3e6650b01c7599.pngHello i just trade this onix with my 2nd account and now is locked if there is a possible way to give it back to OT which is my main account please

The Pokemon has been transferred.
-Klohver

Edited by Klohver

Hi there. I am new to the game... as in my account is a day old. I tried helping out a fellow player with my limited knowledge, and was trying to help them do a trade evolution since I was near them in game. At that point in time, I had absolutely no knowledge about region locked pokes.

Much to my chagrin... his pokemon is now stuck in my pc... and I can not move it. I would like to help him get it back. But I cant even beat the elite 4 in Kanto yet, let alone get all the way to sinnoh (i think that is where he said it was).

My username is Skyehawks on the gold server.

The pokemon in question? A level 99 Gurdurr. I would like to help him get his pokemon back, as I had absolutely no intentions of keeping it for myself. This can be evidenced in the fact that in this case I am the "perpetrator" ratting my own self out.

I added them as a friend to stay in touch until I can get this resolved. 

In the attached picture, is the pokemon with their id showing, the person I added as a friend who also shows as the OT of the pokemon.

Can you please help me return the poke to the rightful owner? Please and thank you.

Also, I am autistic with memory issues.  (is it possible to get an email or an ingame message to tell me about any steps or resolutions taken to fix this? There is a 95% chance I will forget I ever posted in this forum, but I would like to try and get this resolved while staying in contact) 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

OG '99 yellow pokefan

Gurdurr.png

The Pokemon has been returned, 
-Klohver

Edited by Klohver

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have 2 accounts, one I rushed to play pve bosses and the other im playing slowly to enjoy the story, with my first account I wanted to trade evolve a haunter so I logged in into both accounts so I wouldnt get robbed by anyone but I made the mistake and forgot about region lock so I wanted to give it back to my main account so I can use it without needing to rush again through story, here is the pokemon that is on my secondary account.
My nickname: Chmchagas
My other nickname: Chmchagas1
Both are on silver
The ID is 63295397haunter1.png.8d0887e962b7e2d21e3490bd268cfe10.png

Your Pokémon has been transferred.

Klohver

Edited by Klohver

Hi guys I traded my hoenn and johto pokemons to my friend who is in kanto and now he can#t trade them back because there are locked is there any possibility to trade them back without playing throug this regions

his name is : realyn123

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannvxyt.png

Can you please have this user come to this megathread and confirm this? Or ask in game and take screen shots and edit them in please. 
Klohver

Edited by Klohver

Hi im from the Silver server Dylancd. Im just so confused im in kanto and someone traded me this froakie thats now stuck. Any help? I really wanted to use him. Its strange because earlier someone traded me jagamo and it works fine 

Screenshot_20210817-100155_PROClient.jpg

Hello 

The Region that the Pokémon was caught in is at the top of the Description. You can only use Pokémon caught from regions you have visited. It states that the Pokémon was caught in Johto. You can use this Pokémon when you reach Johto. Was this a request to transfer this Pokémon back, or did you just not understand how to get it out of your box? You can respond to me easily by editing in your response below my text. 

Klohver

(add your answer here)

Edited by Klohver

Hi so basically i gave someone my pokemon for lvl up service but the pokemon where region-locked for him and he cant give back them. Here are the pokemon: Typhlosion id 50619471 and Hariyama id 58430317 or the other way round pls could i get back the pokemon since i dont want to lose them they are very good pls try your best so i get my pokemon back. Thanks

Hello,
Could you provide the name of the player and evidence of the agreement of the trade/ deal for the service? 
Please add them by editing your post.
Sincerely,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist

Hello,

Today I exchanged one of my random pokemon (blaziken, level 72) with the kadabra of my friend Papox so it can evolve when trading back at the Blackthorn pkcentre. My friend Papox was not able tho to trade my blaziken back at me for locked region… 

you can find attached two files that confirmed the issue (sorry it’s in Italian). 

can you please send it back to my pc? 

thank you very much,

Id: Raffael

6B962CA4-E2B4-45F1-A079-E5CBFE9E575A.jpeg

C99FD27C-2E67-4C6D-87D0-76B6FB01C1CB.jpeg

Hello,
Your Blaziken has been returned.
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist

Hello,

I tried to evole my Gligar with Alienzx but since it's a Hoenn pokemon, he can't give it back to me.

Can you send it back to my pc please ? My username is Hibetrock, in Gold

Thank you

(The screen was taken directly from Alienzx)

unknown.png

Trade has been forced.

Glaciate

Edited by Glaciate