Stat Swap

Airl1947

I don't know if anyone suggested this already but maybe we can provide a way for each pokemon to swap EV points for 2 stats? Can be done once per Pokemon only. 

image.png.d68a87b13a2d3ba0cbf4f613e470f52b.png Like if someone found a Gastly like this, we can swap the Speed with the Defense or the Spatk to make it 31.

Edited by dgRDota2

I believe this could be used to raise the value of an "epic" to "godly" Pokemon in a bad way and then ruin the current trading value in general on PRO.

The chances of getting a near perfect Pokemon is rare, which in terms increases the price paid for it.

Becasue your luck and the hours, possibly days of farming is what really drives the prices up, especially during a hunt for an event form.

The IVs, the nature and the rarity is what's driving the value of a Pokemon up, if you modify a single step in this ladder, the prices would be greatly affected.

Example of how it could be used in order to negatively affect the PRO trading market:

If a epic poke went up to Goodly, it would increase the prices tenfolds. So here is a good example on how it could be absued and ruin the economy and trading on PRO.

A epic PvP poke which nature is Adament (+ATK - SPATK), it has 2 IV in ATK and 31 IV in SPATK. Everything else is 23+

The price for this would be DRASTICALLY lowered, because its affected by the low IVs which are a very needed factor for this specific PvP poke.

Switching this around, putting the 31 from SPATK to ATK, would increase the price tenfolds, as it would become a "godly" pokemon with the best IVs possible.

Thus, tempering with one step on this ladder, would impact both the economy and the trading value on PRO.

But, under any other circumstances, I would have loved this feature and would probably have suggested it myself, if I weren't aware of the trading done on PRO.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

-1, iv reset on farmable pokemon is definitely a way to straightforwardly ruin the economy. Needless to say, there would be a strong menace to player if such thing got applied as its foreseeable that a shake up of economy stems from this and would lose people’s incentive of grinding godly mon.