Upgrade Legendary Pokemon to a shiny version

Bash

7 minutes ago, Ichibann said:

It's a +1 for me. In the end it's just different skin colors that do not affect in any way how good the legendary is in PvP or even Pve. I'm sure there could be a way to keep them somewhat exclusive so that every single player doesn't get one. It would be interesting for those who are interested in getting one have at least the opportunity to obtain them without winning the summer tour/being staff. 

I think you're misunderstanding the suggestion, no one is suggesting to give perfect legendaries but just to have the opportunity to turn the ones you have into their shiny variant. Currently it's only possible while being staff/winner of summer tour 

I have not misunderstood.  hunting pokemon shinys would no longer have any merit if this is done.

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

Just now, Limit said:

I have not misunderstood.  hunting pokemon shinys would no longer have any merit if this is done.

Its about LEGENDARY Pokemon. You currently CANT hunt legendary Pokemon. Its NOT about any other Pokemon.

Yes you do misunderstand something, because you do write some paradox stuff

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

1 minute ago, Bash said:

Se trata de Pokémon LEGENDARIOS . Actualmente NO PUEDES cazar Pokémon legendarios. Su NO sobre cualquier otro Pokémon.

Sí, malinterpretas algo, porque escribes algunas cosas de paradojas.

I don't even understand you if you already have that victini lmao

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

Some people are totally misunderstanding the suggestion lol... It's literally taking the legends we obtain, then grinding up pvp points to make it shiny.. not add stats. 

With the addition of prestige mounts that cost 2.5k pvp coins, adding the option for shiny upgrade for around the same cost in pvp coins or more would be very nice. It's would be a great incentive for players. Pro is very grindy and very much a game of collecting mons for most loyal players.. whether it be pvp mons or shinys or w.e it may be. This suggestion would cater to both those aspects.

The idea of pvp coins is nice, I don't see the downside. It would probably make the pvp scene explode as players new and tried have something awesome to grind for, which would in turn improve many other aspects in the game imo

1 hour ago, Limit said:

I don't even understand you if you already have that victini lmao

he said that Black was the one that had the idea, and Black is not a staff, so from perspective it is misleading, but he's also mentioning from the standpoint of a player

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

+1 to an item that makes your Legendary pokemon shiny (no other changes), at an extremely high PvP/PvE coin cost so that both PvE and PvP players can obtain it. I'm divided whether this item should be tradable or not. It could be a cool endgoal for both PvP and PvE content just to flex in chat.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Although its very tempting to have a shiny legendaries, it's important that we know first what's the downside of making this possible. We know that Shiny legends are exclusively only for staff therefore it gives motivation for themselves to continue their work and to have them means especial while if eliminating it's exclusiveness there will be a downfall or some sort.

Nevertheless Im still agree +1 to this suggestion with condition of making it Not-Tradeable as it gives more benefits for a pvper if it's sellable, I mean prestige mounts r already overpiced as they are. 

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png