Megastones Third Wave Guide (Draft in Process!)

Bhimoso

This was really quick. In one day we all managed to put this all together 🙂 In 10 hours!

We are missing some details (IV requirements, natures, if EVs are needed or not in some quests, happiness and some extra info on specific quests), but this looks pretty nice. It needs polishing.

We currently have NO info on Mega Slowbro. It is suggested that it might be beating Thor Boss on Hard Difficulty, but I don't think it has anything to do with it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

13 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

Talk to Abra in front of Granite Cave, Hoenn. Give it a Twistedspoon.
Talk to
Abra in Route 205. Bring a Pokemon with Spore or Sleep Powder.

Talk to Kadabra in Floaroma Town, it's near the entrance to the lower side of Floaroma Meadow. Bring a pokemon with the move Brick Break.
Talk to Kadabra in Hearthome City. It's inbetween the two fountains, near Psychic Yukki NPC. Bring a pokemon that knows the move Trick.

Talk to Alakazam in Sunnyshore City, it's in front of the lighthouse. Bring a pokemon with high SPATK stat (Gengar, for example)
Talk to
Kadabra in Lilycove City. Unknown what he asks here.

Im asked about the abra in route 25, im supposed to teach it how to teleport whatever it means

edit: Need a max (I guess) happiness pokemon with teleport

The kadabra in lilycove wants to meet a Kirilia, guessing it can be any

Edited by chikato

3 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

This was really quick. In one day we all managed to put this all together 🙂 In 10 hours!

We are missing some details (IV requirements, natures, if EVs are needed or not in some quests, happiness and some extra info on specific quests), but this looks pretty nice. It needs polishing.

We currently have NO info on Mega Slowbro. It is suggested that it might be beating Thor Boss on Hard Difficulty, but I don't think it has anything to do with it.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the 3 shellders that appeared in whirl islands b2f in front of Thor's room (they weren't there before). I've been trying some things out with slowpokes and slowbros (but they were all kinda bad) so no luck so far, but if you interact with them they open and close their shells a bit. I'm quite ocnvinced it's related in a way.

I have a theory on Mega Slowbronite.

I think we need to bring one low IV Slowpoke to each Shellder that appears in Whirl Islands so that they can bite each one of their tails and be able to evolve. I think it might work, honestly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Mega Tyranitar quest.

IV requirement for me is 120 not 121.

You battle Kung Fu Master 4 times.

He starts with Muk with it's move Poison Gas, the posion status carries over to other battles.

Other 2 pokemon is random with sturdy ability. I encounter Graveler, Boldore, and Lairon. Graveler and Boldore uses Rock Blast, while Lairon uses Bulldoze. 

The last pokemon is Mega Steelix.

You win againest all that, while being poisoned or hope Poison Gas misses and no items allowed either.

Currently it's bugged. That if you lose sometimes, it just auto wins for you without going through the entire battles and if you do win, you don't get it. Many players experienced this issue including me.   

Edited by Kirugin

23 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

If you decide to be a pacifist, you can choose NOT to fight Alakazam and you will begin a Fetch Quest.

I suggest to specify that it's for the Compassion option (so "If you decide to be a pacifist, you can choose NOT to fight Alakazam by picking the Compassion option, and you will begin a Fetch Quest.")

Because Power and Knowledge options might have different result.

Edited by Starlight

Same issue with Tyranitar quest, I tried 6 times always reaching mega steelix, but rip then sadly. Then in last time I tried I defeat 2 and got the stone.

Pokes I saw: Graveler, Boldore, and Lairon, Gigalith, Onix, Golem, M.Steelix all of them with Rock blast except of Muk which uses poison gas

spacer.png

Click on Gif to visit my Youtube Channel

Rampage Shop 

Recruiting Members