Megastones Third Wave Guide (Draft in Process!)

Bhimoso

Not sure if anyone may have mentioned this....
When fighting the Grunt for the Mega Slowbro quest, use Shedinja!
It cannot be touched by 3 of the 6 Pokemon in the battle
First: Machamp
Fourth: Steelix
Final: Mega Slowbro

This leaves 5 slots to handle the remain 3 Pokemon.

I used Volcanion to one shot Houndoom.

A Speed boost Sharpedo to take out Gengar with Protect and Destiny Bond.

Espeon/Chansey/Heatran as my other 3 which was more than enough for the Crobat.

TL:DR Add-ons for Alakzaite, Mega Alakazam's Mega Stone

• 31spd pkmn must be trained
  • Interact with the hiker beside Alakazam if you haven't

I just have something to add about Mega Alakazam's mega stone, Alakazite, quest. The 31spd pkmn required must be trained. I tried showing him a newly caught Diggersby with 31spd that I have but it said that "maybe it won't be enough" to catch the fast Abra. I then showed him my Lucario with 31spd, EV trained, and at lvl100 then it kinda gave me the go signal to catch the Abra. After I interacted to it, it fled right away. Following the guide, I went ahead to the summit of Mt. Coronet to interact with the Alakazam. In my case, the Alakazam did not respond until I talked to the hiker who was meditating beside it. After talking to the hiker, it was then that I could interact with Alakazam giving him a Kelpsy Berry and got asked about what I seek. I opted for "I seek a good battle" as I find it easier just like what the guide did say. Using a sashed Rattata with Endeavor and a priority move (i.e. Quick Attack or Sucker Punch etc.). It was a piece of cake. Received the mega stone after the battle ended.

Hope this helps! See ya around in-game. GLHF!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 9:38 AM, Bhimoso said:

You need to bring a good nature Medicham with Jolly or Adamant nature that has been caught by you (OT) AFTER you've talked to this NPC (unconfirmed if it can be an old one) with Full Happiness.

Must be a new one

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/10/2021 at 3:38 AM, Bhimoso said:

In Viridian City, cut the tree on the top left and go through until you see the Flying Type Lover NPC. You need to defeat him. Then, he will ask you to show him how you train a Pidgey.

Before the flying type lover prompts the dialogue of asking you to show him how to train a pidgey, I believe you'll need to have caught data (doesn't need to be your OT) of all the flying type pokemon in kanto, excluding the legendary birds. 

They asked to look at my pokedex and kept nitpicking that I didn't have caught data of pokemon with a flying typing (charizard, dodrio, etc.) and if I "really loved flying types" I needed to show that. After I got caught data on all the pokemon in kanto that had a flying typing and showed my pokedex to him, he stopped nitpicking about it then asked me the question about training a pidgey.

I still had missing flying type entries for other regions excluding kanto when he stopped nitpicking about it, so I believe it just stops there in terms of how many entries you need to have caught data on.

Bunnaiii Sig.png

spacer.pngSynergy Guild Info spacer.png
spacer.png Synergy Discord Server spacer.png
spacer.png Art and Service shops Soon™! Be on the lookout for that!spacer.png

• 1 month later...