Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

2 hours ago, Belzebel said:

Lying your age is legit against the law.

Depends entirely on where you live and what kind of age verification you circumvent. For example, it's not illegal for EU citizens to lie to Google (and therefore YouTube) when they are being asked about their age when making an account as it's just volunteered information. But it would be illegal to forge a document to proof your age should Google require you to do so to access content.

4 minutes ago, Kary0plasma said:

Depends entirely on where you live and what kind of age verification you circumvent. For example, it's not illegal for EU citizens to lie to Google (and therefore YouTube) when they are being asked about their age when making an account as it's just volunteered information. But it would be illegal to forge a document to proof your age should Google require you to do so to access content.

image.png.ef1b4027498d587ac49191c32514f98c.png

sign2.png

4 hours ago, Belzebel said:

Only 5.5% of it is under 18. You guys REALLY need to stop taking information out of your third eye, and come to me with real facts. It's starting to annoy me.

Do you really believe that many people haven't just set their age on YouTube to be 18+ just so they don't get an age restriction. I've personally spoken to many viewers on your channel, and know that they are <18. Yes YouTube can say what it wants, but that's more info that can be forged. Against the law all you want, the government can't confirm anything, because tracking your data isn't something they're allowed to do. Google is a different story, but governments aren't allowed to track your data. Also lying against your age is only a thing on government/employment contracts. Making a random Gmail doesn't really do anything

About your poll idea, again, it's your influence that has already spread. Now, no matter what, you've got your points implanted in people's heads, that no matter what happens, it will be inaccurate

I know I said it was my only post, but some things just need to be addressed

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 2

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

10 minutes ago, 666G0D999 said:

That is so not true. lol

Most don't*

Yes there are a few exceptions for countries, belz living in america I said that because they don't publicly admit to tracking, however some people think they do

Either way, point remains people lie about it, and the governments won't do anything about your Gmail account because in reality, they don't care anyways

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Hi,

Once again, we were shown the amateurism within the staff with this world quest.

Don’t come and tell me that this has no relation between staff and players.

Do you think the players are happy with this world quest? 3,500,000 ivs, that doesn't make sense.

Did you take the time to calculate how many bidoofs you had to catch on average to get 0.5%? Did you factor in how long it would take to catch them first? Then finally, the time it took to give them to the mysterious cultist?

I sincerely think that some players are angry, including me, and don’t come and tell me that it is the players' fault.

Even a simple thing like picking ivs from a word quest you’re not able to do it, so what is it when it's complicated topics?

It is frustrating and annoying. Think before making decisions, it will save you from dissatisfaction. In a decision-making process, I think that the reflection comes before the announcement of the decision and finally its implementation. I hope you will at least agree on this point.

Best regards,

Edited by CosaNostra
  • Like 8

I agree with Cosanostra, not only about IVS but you know how submit pokemon work I dont know how could you think it will be a good idea to make 39 round trip between pokecenter and mysterious cultist. 

Im sorry but put a wq bidoof who need almost 200 bidoofs its already a joke but when you know how the submiting system work its literaly a non sens to do this.

I think the compensation for the failure of the first WQ is a succes 0 player got the compensation, I think it was bugged or realy well balanced

Edited by Pinklax
  • Like 4

The Pinklax Shop

1 hour ago, g3n3r4l said:

Do you really believe that many people haven't just set their age on YouTube to be 18+ just so they don't get an age restriction. I've personally spoken to many viewers on your channel, and know that they are <18. Yes YouTube can say what it wants, but that's more info that can be forged. Against the law all you want, the government can't confirm anything, because tracking your data isn't something they're allowed to do. Google is a different story, but governments aren't allowed to track your data. Also lying against your age is only a thing on government/employment contracts. Making a random Gmail doesn't really do anything

About your poll idea, again, it's your influence that has already spread. Now, no matter what, you've got your points implanted in people's heads, that no matter what happens, it will be inaccurate

I know I said it was my only post, but some things just need to be addressed

I think, as a Dmod you should focus on the purpose of the thread. Instead of being against me and proving me wrong, why not focus on improving the relationship between staff and players.

Answering your predictable quote though, yea I know people can lie their ages. However, Youtube is telling me my people are over 18. So thats the only facts I have. The same way I can't confirm my public is over 18, you guys can't confirm my public isn't either. You have no facts at all. And, even if they were under than 18, this is not my problem. Now can you please focus on what matters and forget about me, Dmod?

sign2.png