New PvP window?

Eaty

It would be nice if pvpers could show off our highest rating achieved on our trainer card. Maybe even a badge for tournament wins or top 3 ladder placements. The friendly battles won/lost/disconnects stats are meaningless on the other hand and can be removed.

The ideal pvp match window for me would first let you select a ladder (ou, uu, random, etc), then from there you can search for a match, view current ladder placements, maybe even some other data like the top 25 usage.

To expand it even more, if there were some extra features like a teambuilder to build and store teams, integrated damage calculator/team weakness chart, etc could take what we usually have to do outside of pro right into the game. It would definitely be a lot of extra work, but if I had to imagine the perfect game would have all of these little features. Even putting in a "notes" section would be a good start, we could write out our own speed tier charts, a team list, ev spreads, etc

Edited by DeIta
  • Like 3

for me the wishlist is 

1. your rank if ur in ladder if ur in top 25 (unranked if below)

2. personal best rating

3. random battle rating

4. things that already exist (current rating, win-loses, friendly battle win-lose)

thats all

an off topic ....but imma say here cz its bout battle/pvp ....

1. a cancel button

2. current stats changes 

3. enemy team preview which is in a window or somewhere but not in chat

again, these are just my wishlist ...not like i'm demanding it hardly...it maybe stupid/too much to ask 

would love to see our past highest history rating, everyone already said that but it would be so nice to have finally. and it would also be cool if it would show the exact win % you have in ranked / unranked as well as your all time win% 

• Like 2
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

I would love to add something like
Number of battles in the past X Minutes
The X could stand for 5-10-20 based on preference but it would count the number of pvp matches that took place in that time span.  This would show that players are pvping recently and let you know the Queue probably has people in it.  I suggest this over something like *Number of people in Queue* as that could lead to some snipes for streamers/recent battlers that did not use the command to not find the most recent battler.
Thank you for reading!

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Hello ! 
I would suggest :

- players who currently are in the top 25 (just like the reborn bot)

- same as above, but for the top 10 guilds

- if you're not in the top 25, your current position in the ladder

- same as above, but for guilds

- most-used pokemons (could be nice if we could also track the data from previous seasons)

- a "search" player info bar 

- monthly win/lose ratio + matches played

- all time win/lose ratio + matches played

- ladder tournaments results (same with summer)

- current winstreak

- all time best winstreak

- an on/off toggle button for the /avoidlastplayer command

- the possibility for players to hide their stats from other players

- past seasons top 25 players / top 10 guilds

- a special "top 25" badge or title

And for the off-topic (but needed) part :

- live team-preview

- spectator mode (players could choose to hide themselves from spectators)

- current stat boosts on the battle screen

- weather turns

- hp% percentages

Edited by Keabu
  • Like 10

A number of things have already been suggested, but I'm still going to reiterate the need to see them implemented if possible. I am a stats fanatic so most of the things I would like to see in this new pvp window are stats.

Current season stats:
- current rank in OU/UU/RANDOM 
- current rank of the guild the player belongs to
- number of wins, losses and winning percentage
- last 5 opponents, their team and the outcome of the match (win by surrender, win by dc, win by black out, draw, lose by surrender, lose by dc, lose by black out)
- current winning streak
- series of defeats in progress
- top 25 in OU/UU/RANDOM
- top 10 guilds
- a badge indicating that the player was top 25 last month with his rank

Statistics of past seasons :
- see for the last 5 seasons (for example) the number of wins/losses and the associated percentage
- be able to see the top 25 in OU/UU/RANDOM of the last 5 seasons or more if possible
- to be able to consult the usage of the 50 most used Pokemon
- see the top 3 of the last ladder tournament
- see the top 3 of the last summer tournament
- see the top 3 of the last guild tournament

Statistics of all times :
- see how many times the player has been top 25 OR/UU/RANDOM
- longest unbeaten streak (specify number, season and opponent against which the streak ended)
- Best winning percentage achieved and the season in which it occurred
- average rank of opponents played in pvp OR/UU/RANDOM
- the average rank of defeated opponents in pvp OR/UU/RANDOM
- the average rank of the opponents the player lost to in pvp OR/UU/RANDOM
- the 6 Pokemon most used by the player in percentage of use as well as their winning percentage
- the percentage of victory of the player against other guilds 
- the 5 opponents that the player has faced the most since he started pvp
- the 5 opponents against whom the player has won the most (specify wins/losses/percentage)
- the 5 opponents against whom the player has lost the most (specify losses/victories/percentage)
- time spent on pvp

Of course, you should also have in this window, access to the links to the updated rules in pvp, the current bugs (for example the list of bugged attacks etc.), the list of banned things.  In addition to these elements, I would also like to have an indication of how many players are pvping, and if the commands "gavoidpvp" and "avoidlastopponent" are active for the player.

Edited by GDarch
  • Like 4

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png