Goodbye PRO!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@Nornornor444Hi,

I saw this lately but Wish You the best for you and your future....

I wanna also express the same thing...like I don't wanna leave this game....but what even I can do if staff made me leaving this game?

I mean that due to some issue staff just made me leave the game...this game also works on trust...but when staff are not trusting a guy who wanted to express the real truth then what even he can do excepting quitting the game. @Eaty@Shaolan

I hope the devs might understand me and might contact me that what was the reason that i m leaving the game.....

But, i really don't wanna leave this game....this game moved away my depression and made me feel happy....also many players in the game are saying me not to leave this game....but i don't know that if i will be ever back or not...But i really don't wanna leave this game...

Thanks for all the support ~ 

Locked for Necroposting.

2 hours ago, Mrandom said:

I saw this lately but Wish You the best for you and your future....

I wanna also express the same thing...like I don't wanna leave this game....but what even I can do if staff made me leaving this game?

I mean that due to some issue staff just made me leave the game...this game also works on trust...but when staff are not trusting a guy who wanted to express the real truth then what even he can do excepting quitting the game.

Yeah - you "quit" the game but didn't do Real Money Trading. Sure my guy - we don't appreciate spreading false things about staff and our disciplinary actions. 

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic