Stack Repel

Jusjeet

Since Repel Trick is a thing in this game, it only makes sense to allow Repels to get stacked i.e, each super repel gives 200 steps, so i can use 5 super repels and then get 1000 steps and not have to use super repel again until i finish those 1000 steps. 

This will be super useful when using repel trick to hunt pokemon since people can then simply use 10 at a time and keep moving until they get a pokemon and watch a show or something else on the side while hunting. Usually what happens is i watch a show while hunting but i miss every 200 steps and end up getting a stupid poke and then i have to pay attention again.

You may say that we have "Repel prompt" and stuff but that does not really solve the issue since you still have to pay attention to the screen and click yes and then leave your wasd and click wasd again to move, causing alot of distraction.

By being able to stack repel, i do not have to look at PRO until i see a pokemon pop up which i can see from the corner of my eye. This way i can watch both my show and hunt pokemon at the same time in a much more convenient way

How about like atleast changing the repel prompt from yes no to 1. Yes and 2. No so that we can use our keyboard alone to catch pokemon and whenever the prompt comes we can simply press 1 and it will refill the repel?

15 hours ago, Jusjeet said:

How about like atleast changing the repel prompt from yes no to 1. Yes and 2. No so that we can use our keyboard alone to catch pokemon and whenever the prompt comes we can simply press 1 and it will refill the repel?

Same reason as norex said, to prevent botters from having an easier time.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif