Pokemon Trading Update Required!

Boombaby111

Hi, so I have recently tried Pokemon MMO and have found that their trading system is actual pretty dope.

Although the gameplay is not as fun/vast as Pokemon revo's game play, still their trading system is quiet superior and much better than PokeRevo's system.

Is it possible to implement that here in Poke Revo?

I feel this update would be better for the game and would make trading easier(less bargaining, more of the actual trading).

Would love if you guys(players & dev's) could share your thoughts/opinions on this too!

DnYIkQpUwAIpLik.jpg

• Like 2

PRO already have something similiar planned, or had. Idk, Auction house on Dashboard have been pretty much stuck on "SOON" tag for the past few years. But I think its a neat addition, would help tracking trades a bit easier for both staff and players alike, unlike the current methods PRO uses today.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 2

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

PRO already have something similiar planned, or had. Idk, Auction house on Dashboard have been pretty much stuck on "SOON" tag for the past few years. But I think its a neat addition, would help tracking trades a bit easier for both staff and players alike, unlike the current methods PRO uses today.

Pretty sure the auction house was said multiple times on stream it wasn't going to happen and instead he was going to add an npc in game where you can sell your pokemon and other people could interact with that npc and buy them. Not sure there was any ETA given on that just the same as the auction house though :sadge:

• Like 1

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Hundjager said:

Pretty sure the auction house was said multiple times on stream it wasn't going to happen and instead he was going to add an npc in game where you can sell your pokemon and other people could interact with that npc and buy them. Not sure there was any ETA given on that just the same as the auction house though :sadge:

Well, their QnA streams are pretty much always hosted when I sleep and I've watched like 2 or 3 of them in total, and I cba to watch it when I wake up. So I guess I haven't heard about that part, thanks for sharing the info though. Also, not too interested in watching QnA streams as I find them pretty much messy and unorganized, PRO's is no exception and I rather want it in a readable format.

As for the idea in itself...

I've seen a fair share of people saying they are against the idea and even going as far as saying it will ruin the game/"often tends to ruin a game". But their vision is pretty much narrowed down to their own personal views on it and I can't blame them for not seeing the bigger picture of an feature. I do personally believe a Action House is pretty much benefitting the community as much as for staff and player alike, granting staff an actual platform to monitor, instead of having to go through each and every new or old thread, looking for every single small detail in x amount of reply pages, often entailing dates and often not voided trades, whereas a system could easily do half of this and moderators could just handle the rest manually where needed. And users could actually have a common platform to follow trades in live time, instead of having to focus on chat every now and then because their bid was overtaken. But it all comes down to how small and closed-off PRO's team have become over the years and I hate to see a good game suffering from not having enough man(or girl)power to execute something benefitting themselves in the long run. 

• Like 2

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Chitch00 said:

Why would anyone be against an auction house? lol

Probably the biggest factor playing a part is fear for having to learn something.

And by implemeting a Auction house, it would also remove a lot of the current activity that the forums recieves on a day-to-day basis. As most of the posts I see on the front page feed is trade-related.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Haha 1

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png