New maps with higher level pokemon

Gatso

Somewhat +1. The current levels between 60 to 64 are fine, if an area is made with permanent access similar to Cerulean Cave with higher levels, people will very probably abandon it for the latter. I'd say each region should have side optional high level zones from 60 to 64 with evolved forms that you unlock through quests with different pokemon types. Example:

Johto - Bell Tower converted into a Flying Type area with level 60 to 64 pokemon locked behind a quest. (The Celebi one for example, idk, I would give Burned Tower and Bell Tower some usage. Maybe even Ruins of Alph having a secret 60 to 64 area with Psychic types)

Hoenn - Water type cave area in Route 134, similar to 3rd gen where the Regi Trio puzzle is located.

Sinnoh - Snowpoint Temple - Ice type area with level 60 to 64 pokemon.

All with 2nd to 3rd stage pokemon similar to Cerulean Cave. Cerulean Cave could also get slight reworks to be honest.

• Like 4

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 2 weeks later...

+1 There are plenty of "endgame" areas in each region for the main games that are currently totally unused for pokemon spawns like the cave of origin in hoenn or the bell tower in johto so adding high level mons could be nice in my opinion it could also serve the purpose to introduce some gen 7 spawns in rare or giving a spawn to alolan forms as well aside from summer event but that's another point

I also believe that it could be interesting to change the cerulean cave spawns and up the levels (so that cerulean cave which is locked behind a quest remain the highest level zone) and make those zones the replacement for the current level spawn of cerulean cave

Hope it was understandable sorry if it was scuffed

• Like 1

+1.

At the very least, please change Cerulean Cave a bit......

Also, Johto already has its own Cerulean Cave - it's the Dragon Shrine map where boss Lance is, but its spawns don't differ much from Cerulean Cave, type-wise, so in the end there's not much reason to spend the extra mile going to Johto's Dragon Shrine when you can just go to Kanto's Cerulean Cave.

So a high level area in Johto with completely different types for the spawns would be really great, particularly for training different Pokemon that isn't very comfortable to train in Cerulean Cave, which also means an incentive to walk the extra mile (or spend money for the train ticket) to go there instead of staying in Cerulean Cave.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

+1 ,  More people will get involved in xp training , even if pro has lesser player base than past years it will balance it by the interest of people in this service. More the human capital and lesser the work with more efficiency it will help reduce cost of training for mons like which are really hard to train, eg: happiny. 

This will also help newbies in their economy, not greatly but some what difference can surely be witnessed. 

• Like 1