Random NPC errors

Underground2 4, 35

Timothy

Hey Kid, let's battle!!

Hey kid, let's battle!

Remove capital "k" in kid, only one exclamation mark

"Hmph, I guess my POKEMON couldn't cut it

I guess my Pokemon couldn't cut it.

Remove Hmph, just sounds weird. In Pokemon, only capitalize first letter, add period at end

Goldenrod City 63, 51

NPC trading Drowzee for Machop

My Machop for your Drowzee

My Machop for your Drowzee?

Remove extra spaces, and add question mark at end

Goldenrod City 26, 30

Never eat slimy caterpies.

Never eat slimy Caterpies.

Capitalize Caterpie

Route 34 21, 87

Jenn

How did you find out our hidden spot!?

How did you find our hidden spot?

Remove the word "out" and drop the exclamation mark.

Kate

Okay, I will concede that we can not outbattle you; it still doesn't make you okay to come here unsolicitedly.

I will concede that we cannot defeat you, but it doesn't make it okay for you to come here unsolicited.

Use my phrase instead, it is easier to understand

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

Act III

Thundering toward Vermilion City

Route 5

3qk2xDz.png

[spoil][/spoil]

Underground2 :Light: Nice name... May I suggest something like "Tunnel 2", or "Cerulean - Vermilion Tunnel"?

LsPSV8Y.pngbTt8QI6.pngxuajP7b.png

[spoil][/spoil]

Route 6

XaVYh9Q.png

veBq1KP.png

1GzXUMN.png9fbeK0E.png5ovmY9S.pngb7CAprc.pngs9tvDA8.pngOHynCCS.pngbLOnzcB.pngSQ5Wndp.pngUbK6rbq.pngLN0adD7.pngc1y0ozo.png

[spoil][/spoil]

Vermilion City 2 :Light: (maybe rename this to "Vermilion City flashback"?)

uxdoZ1p.png Misclicked after this, had to relog, but noticed the same error on the next page. Cannot find a way to reproduce the dialogue. Please check it or help me get it back. :thanks:

v1CA1at.pngZhocvSe.png

fjLW7Fi.png

lIIRZqt.png...LiXyceA.png

Okay so I missed some pages due to hitting space (which is rather annoying, while typing in chat, the dialogue advances without me wanting it to)... Anyway, I missed some, but they all have the same error: a space before the column. This is probably due to the $username thing otherwise not working, I understand that. But it still looks wrong.

:Exclam: :Exclam: :Exclam: If whoever corrects these does not want to check the rest of the dialogue pages for themselves, but still wants them checked, please reset my progress. (at least with Psychic Wade) :thanks: :kiss:

29QbNWi.png

[spoil][/spoil]

Vermilion City

5xXFVKn.pngtSC7z7F.pngugywTip.pngOCeYQPH.pngxrOerGl.png

dOaebCl.pnggcxsCMt.pngoUSe0u8.png

533zJuv.pngf2RvWD9.pngGQ8B3aw.pngCAwFmvc.png

a00fegb.pnglJ6ZfV0.png

1SyxX0s.pngQqWgE2Y.png

do6rZoz.png

krr0j30.png*maybe "calming" would be best.

UF8ZMzt.pngT65pTCd.pngjJaN9dm.png

aw6f09Z.png

kzjwEQ8.pngqb6mud8.pngZI3HR3Q.pngswR1c8F.png6m6tTjL.png

u2EbfgQ.pngcZww4LF.png

1weWyZQ.png

OmLdYtC.png

1MsCS9W.pngKQhj1jK.png

[spoil][/spoil]

S.S. Anne

SSAnne 1F

lNILypq.png

SSAnne Basement

FBBKqS7.pngflz5p25.png

v81Vw2E.pngFQyHXzg.pngSsj5Wo3.pngAlso if I saw correctly, the previous page had Ticket capitalized for some reason.

FiQ5YWx.png

u9P2yT5.png

End of Act III

Stay tuned...

5QIPapI.png

:Cool: [glow=magenta]-Royalhotness[/glow] :kiss:

@RoyalHotness

Whenever Pokemon is used in any sentence, it is always used as Pokemon, not pokemon, not POKEMON, but Pokemon. So look out for those in the dialogue. Again, excellent work.

There is a multitude of discussions about this very topic, that you can find online.

Various systems of when to capitalize the word 'pokemon' seem to be acceptable or unacceptable, depending on who you ask.

I personally don't capitalize the word when I see it as a general term, much like 'humans', 'animals', 'houses'. I see 'pokemon' in that list.

I would only capitalize it if it was in regards to a title, such as 'Pokemon Trainer' or 'Pokemon' being the title of a game, etc.

However, if whoever has the final say on NPC dialog thinks it is perfectly fine either way, I will stop reporting them. :Crazy:

5QIPapI.png

:Cool: [glow=magenta]-Royalhotness[/glow] :kiss:

@RoyalHotness

Whenever Pokemon is used in any sentence, it is always used as Pokemon, not pokemon, not POKEMON, but Pokemon. So look out for those in the dialogue. Again, excellent work.

There is a multitude of discussions about this very topic, that you can find online.

Various systems of when to capitalize the word 'pokemon' seem to be acceptable or unacceptable, depending on who you ask.

I personally don't capitalize the word when I see it as a general term, much like 'humans', 'animals', 'houses'. I see 'pokemon' in that list.

I would only capitalize it if it was in regards to a title, such as 'Pokemon Trainer' or 'Pokemon' being the title of a game, etc.

However, if whoever has the final say on NPC dialog thinks it is perfectly fine either way, I will stop reporting them. :Crazy:

@Red

Can you advise us on how we should be reporting the use of Pokemon in dialogue? There is very high inconsistency throughout PRO with the use of pokemon, Pokemon, and POKEMON. Whatever the staff wants, that is fine, but I would like to see it consistent.

@RoyalHotness

@Red

Can you advise us on how we should be reporting the use of Pokemon in dialogue? There is very high inconsistency throughout PRO with the use of pokemon, Pokemon, and POKEMON. Whatever the staff wants, that is fine, but I would like to see it consistent.

too me should be Pokemon.

When battling a special Pokemon in the Power Plant (spoiler alert), the text says "Zapdos Attacks" need to capitalize the Attacks

Also, after defeating Zapdos, it says "Zapdos Flew Away" no need to capitalize the flew away part.