Zeroblade

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It highly depends. I usually watch dubbed. However, if I'm watching something that's dubbed and I don't feel like waiting/the subbed is further than the dubbed I might go to sub. Depends how much I love the anime! I went to subs with Fairy Tail and loved the voice acting just the same. :Grin:

ArtiSignatureGif.gif

pristineserenity3.png

Graphics by Mafi

Visit her shop for banners, sigs, avatars and more!

They're free and absolutely wonderful!

Personally I prefer japanese dubbed animes with subtitles. I feel like their expressions are better (not fan of the ecchi things) but they express the stories and emotions better which let's u feel more connected to the series. While I tried to watch dubbed versions, I could only think about it being for childs and horribly synced, but that's maybe because I'm used to watching subs for some years now

VNRXaGv.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be LIGHTNING BOLTED.

• 2 weeks later...

I can watch both for the most part, although I prefer to have an option for both, as sometimes I like to watch an anime while multitasking, and can only do that if there is English dub. If I had to choose one though, I guess it would be sub. The Japanese actors tend to show more emotion with their voice then the English ones.

aXjaAQV.png

• 5 years later...