Monthly ban

Vangogsan

To breack the current meta of PVP i suggest every month the top 20 most used pokemons in pvp to ban for 1 month. That surely will make the players to use more diffrent mega evolutions and other pokemons for their teams. 

What would you say for that ?

• Haha 3

Cool idea banning top used mon, but banning 20 mon is too much, maybe top 3 will be nice 😄

• Like 2

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

It can sound like a good idea but to invest weeks of effort into farming for pvp mons and your money going nowhere as these pokemon are banned... 20 is a lot, 5 to 10 would be fine, rotational bans for usage could be interesting. Maybe it could be a problem though if a pokemon who is kept in check in the top winrates in pvp has all of its counters banned due to this rotation.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

keep it normal, don't ban anything if u have problem using any pokemon then use your brain and prepare a team for a total counterattack that is what is pvp, 
u r just opposing the basic fundamentals of this game's pvp, i mean if u were to ban top used mons people would stop thinking about building a good team and it will eventually degrade everything and hence it will lead to PRO teamn loss so this was a paradox i hope u understand everything through it 

• Like 2

The game itself doesnt leave pvp as it is and pro did the same till now. 

The idea isn't that bad but it's hard to make a totally fair change to improve the pvp without having side-effects.

It's not about not being able to counterattack certain teams or pokes, i guess it's about making it more interesting by changing a little bit the meta every once in a while.

Again it's +1 for me if the banned poke are 1-3 and they get a ban timer so they won't be banned every 2 months.

• Like 1

My idea is just to make pvp more interesting, this month all used mega metagross or scizor, and its played all the same 60 Pokemon's. You talked about creativity - well from like 300 Pokemon's in game are used like 70 because the others are too weak. Maybe 20 is much, maybe need to be less, and i agree that the people who invested effort will be affected, but let's be honest, most player's buy his best Pokemon's. I just want to don't face the same 70 Pokemon's over and over because that's the meta now. And yes for someone I'm not enough creative but every one have opinion and i want to be discussed here 🙂

• 1 month later...