PvE Coin Shop counterpart to PvE Coin Shop Prestige Mount?

Eaty

Mecha form look sick! Love the idea about pve coin exchange for form (pve coin exchange for shiny legendary when). If implemented please give it to pokemon without form like heracross xD

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Amazing work on the shadow particle effect! 

I do like the idea of adding prestige PvE Mounts and Forms as there are many players who either don't focus on PvP and/or spend their time hunting rng forms. 

This would certainly add a new dimension of rewards for players and goals to make them stick to the game longer. 

• Like 1

schm.png.4091928ccc10b8b682d6abcce08d73f4.png

PvP Shop - Shiny & Event Shop -

I relatively new to the game (~4 month) and I don't really like PVP I'm mostly doing PVE content (Hunting, bosses, etc...) and adding new rewards for PVE is really something I'm exited about.

The design of new mounts is pretty nice and I like the idea that we can get exclusives forms with pve coins.

All for this idea, certainly will have a positive influence, opening more paths to choose from, when it comes to players figuring out how they want to play the game.

Feels lackluster, when one path's more rewarding than another, while each of'em is purely personal preference of playstyles. 

Exclusives for PvP/PvE are nice but I do hope that both sides will end up being equally lucrative/attractive to players, given enough time's spent on'em 🙂

1,2: I realy like the idea of implementing special prestige mounts. I also like the particle effect.

3: As a pve player I prefer to have some rarity to forms, but I can also understand pvp players would also love a way to get forms you can use for pvp without spending an insane amount of money. So my suggestion would be, that shiny pokemon should be able to change into a mecha form with a recolor. With that pvp players can still use the normal mecha form and collectors have something new to collect. I think it could be an interesting concept. But even if they dont get added I like the idea of improving the pve shop. In most cases i spend my pve coins for rr tickets, but with new prestige mounts and the mecha forms it might be worth saving them.

image.gif.dc2a9e1df545a9ae18a3cec5697f29de.gif