Solution to avoid scams

Gatso

Hello i get scammed almost 1 time per week since i ask everyday for level or ev trainings, as you know many niubs play the game and if they hold your pokemons or sell them away you need to wait the kindly mod help... To avoid this, save your time and the mods one i would suggest to modify the lend option: if you Train the lended pokemon when it come back to the owner the evs and level gained remain. So this could be a way to train pokemon in a safe way from others players, this meaning at the end a lot of work in less for mods.  Thank you, share your opinion. 

Edited by Gatso

+1 to what bhimoso said.

I think the option that it reverts to the evs and  moveset before the trade should stay. It is just tedious if you lend a friend a pokemon and he wants to play it for example atk/hp instead of atk/speed, trains it that way and you would then have to retrain speed again when you get it back. So while I agree there should be an option to enable the evs being changeable for the long run in trade, there should also be the option to get it back as you traded it. 

• Like 1

I would like to say that there have to be options for chooce. Cuz i might lend a PvP pokemon and they to change the ivs  like they like , and at the end i will be [hecked] cuz i will have wrong ev-trained poke. To avoid this there can be options that can allow saves or allow to be removed the changes. If there is something at the middle is big +1 from me. 

Also i hope lending system to work right all the time, cuz lately we got many issue with them 🙂

• Like 2