Include Z-Moves in Ranked PVP

Eetaachee

1 minute ago, Henr1que said:

I have to agree with our friend @Vangogsan, with the arrival of z moves all teams boil down to practically Kommo-o, I think it greatly limits the diversity of teams you find in matches making PVP boring and monotonous.

They can ban some z moves like mega stones

I'd say +1 if they come together with Astrella's release (whenever it releases because we're already in March 2023) and to ban whichever Z crystal combinations are too overpowered in PvP if needed.

(Note that I'm a noob and I never got over 100 rating but I just like commenting suggestions lmfao)

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 2 weeks later...

+1 

Another +1 from me if it's being permanent in game ,not as temporarily but as permanent,there is nothing much going in PvP other than stall being a mainly used team in the game ATM... Things like z-move create many unique set just like frozen with his inferno drive solrock.... 

So far +2 :3

• Like 1

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg

• 2 months later...

Z-move season when? :PikaLurk:

bluesignature.gif