Account organization

Vangogsan

As all know cuz of the bad pc store organization , there is a lot of accounts that exist to be a bank of the main account of the player. So i wonder is there a way all that information to be gather in on NPC- as bot or something  ( who can carry it ). Like Battle bot, but with the finction to handle 1-2 or more diffrent type of storage of the user. 

Example:

I want to have 3 storage- one for my PvP pokemons ; one for my epic low lvl or non trained pokemons, one for my Guild Bank PvP pokemons and so one. And instead of using 2 or more ACC , to be used like one NPC that allow that kind of organization

Like a pc or NPC that can gather all the information and allow for everyone to use and manage his pokemons without need of 2 or 3 ACC.

What do you think, im asking and the MOD`s cuz i have no idea is this possible to be made 🙂

• 4 months later...

More filters and stuff for the pc is already on the devs tasklist.

So that would be another filter maybe.

We could imagine the possibility to put a limited amount of "tags" on the poke. You put the tag manually on each mon you want and the filter will only display the pokemon featuring the tag.