Reduce the Cooldowns of repeateable NPCs by 1 hour

Caprifame

Hello PRO,

Imo there is an issue with repeateable NPC, like for example the Little Cup Elite 4 or the Bosses.

The cooldown of the LC is 24hours, if I would want to do them during my lunch break every day I would start at 12am, beat them.

The next day I would naturally have to start a bit later than 12 (its simply impossible to keep the timing), therefore it delay the whole fights, every mistake during the fights delays the whole fight for every day to come.

So while I started doing them at 12 at the beginning of the event, I am now doing them at 14.30, as they slowly get pushed back in my daily routine due to the cooldown being 24h.

Imo this defeats the purpose of integrating daily quests into your day when they keep "moving up" your shedule, I would like to do my little cup at 12am every day, and I would like to do my bosses friday at 6pm every 2 weeks. 

If the cooldown would be a bit shorter, maybe 23h instead of 24h it would be possible to have the fights in my daily shedules, even half an hour can help. 

It would also fix that one mistake during a fight delays you forever as long as you want to do them on cooldown.

Imo cutting one hour off the cd wont bring any profits to players, if you can do them on CD consistently it would mean 1 extra round in 24 days, which I think is quite unlikely to happen.

Let me know what you think about this.

Cheers

Capri

Edited by Caprifame
  • Like 2

• Caprifame changed the title to Reduce the Cooldowns of repeateable NPCs by 1 hour