Suggestion/complaint shiny ditto Imposter h.a

Voidwarrior

42 minutes ago, Acetzy said:

Are you requesting compensation for your losses?

He requesting adherence to official game mechanics
I don't see anyone who disagrees with this, except for a few people who have a shiny ditto and sycophants of the staff
The staff must be trying to protect someone's interest to be able to dismiss this justifiable request so quickly without any explanation
Or some staff has a shiny ditto in their player accounts
Seeing someone doing their job well in PRO is equivalent to seeing a UFO
Players are tired of seeing PRO run like a family business
A little professionalism won't hurt anyone

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hello o/

This is what was found on Bulbapedia:

In Pokémon Stadium 2 and Generation III games (including Pokémon Colosseum and XD), whether a transformed Pokémon appears Shiny depends on whether the user was originally Shiny; since Generation IV, it depends on whether the target was Shiny.

Since PRO follows Gen 7 mechanic, should not it make the correct interaction ?

[Mentioning any personal gain or lost in the future development of PRO is not very relevant for a suggestion / change that impact the whole game. Many persons sold their Medicham before Mega Medicham was available and coded for example, many persons spent a lot of money for a Protean Greninja currently banned, etc...the list could be long and it should not be an argument to stop a change]

• Like 4

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Just wanna say, idk why this is even being talked about tbh.

PRO is adding every mechanic (almost all, some like synch being 50% and not 100% is obvious why they don't add) exactly as the OG games. We play with gen7 Mechanics, so this would be added eventually. Makes all sense no?

We must look into the Whole, and not the parts. The whole being the entire community / the game, and the part is the shiny collectors, that ''lost value'' due a fix that is intended 🙂

-1 from me.

Edited by Envymeister

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

1 hour ago, Hercai said:

He requesting adherence to official game mechanics
I don't see anyone who disagrees with this, except for a few people who have a shiny ditto and sycophants of the staff
The staff must be trying to protect someone's interest to be able to dismiss this justifiable request so quickly without any explanation
Or some staff has a shiny ditto in their player accounts
Seeing someone doing their job well in PRO is equivalent to seeing a UFO
Players are tired of seeing PRO run like a family business
A little professionalism won't hurt anyone

Trying to figure out where this particular fascination towards 'Adherence to original games' was vacationing when the ditto had been in possession 🤔

Discord: TurboS#7968

20 minutes ago, Yauga said:

Hello o/

This is what was found on Bulbapedia:

In Pokémon Stadium 2 and Generation III games (including Pokémon Colosseum and XD), whether a transformed Pokémon appears Shiny depends on whether the user was originally Shiny; since Generation IV, it depends on whether the target was Shiny.

Since PRO follows Gen 7 mechanic, should not it make the correct interaction ?

[Mentioning any personal gain or lost in the future development of PRO is not very relevant for a suggestion / change that impact the whole game. Many persons sold their Medicham before Mega Medicham was available and coded for example, many persons spent a lot of money for a Protean Greninja currently banned, etc...the list could be long and it should not be an argument to stop a change]

Yes i  understand your opnion. My point is that i got changed twice. And both times if im not wrong they didnt annouce it didnt ask anyone their opnion etc.

They first changed it mostly because its updated to new gen/current gen mechanics. Where its only showed as shiny if opponent is shiny.

Now after months they changed it back to as it was before. And they didnt even annouce it either if im not wrong.

Thats my whole point and this is what can be frustrating.