Justice for The Pumpkin King

Jadeash

Great design. Bold character. Deep Voice(I imagine it). Glowing charisma and more than enough potential to be a very attractive part of the game. 

As a boss its really underwhelming. Doesn't give as much money as the rest of the bosses. 3 consecutive win shinies are very cool, but most players pass on it because money is the #1 target for doing bosses. Hope to see it get buffed and his rewards increased as well. Its a small implementation that I hope can be done anytime in the future (when there are not too many other tasks being prioritized) 

Edit: It would also be very cool if he gives some special extra prize during Halloween Event.

image.png.569ea148b8e35e76bedb22edd518a107.png

Edited by Jadeash

17 hours ago, Jadeash said:

Great design. Bold character. Deep Voice(I imagine it). Glowing charisma and more than enough potential to be a very attractive part of the game. 

As a boss its really underwhelming. Doesn't give as much money as the rest of the bosses. 3 consecutive win shinies are very cool but most player pass on it cus money is #1 priority target for doing bosses. Hope to see it get buffed and his rewards increased as well. Its a small implementation that I hope can be done anytime in the future (when there are not too many other tasks being prioritized) 

image.png.569ea148b8e35e76bedb22edd518a107.png

+1 but can u tell me what does the part i changed into red colour meant 

I believe there chances only right

Discord Username : Anuj#4443 [Not active nowadays]

Alternate Id >>>> SHADOWBEAST56

shadow-mewtwo.gif

1 hour ago, Darksoul56 said:

+1 but can u tell me what does the part i changed into red colour meant 

I believe there chances only right

Pumpkin king has Shuckle and Pawniard as choices for the 3rd win shiny. But in my boss runs I don't fight him because he gives low money. Money is my priority when doing Boss runs because I never guarantee a shiny

• Like 1