How long does it take to get help?

Luffy0209

• Luffy0209 changed the title to How long does it take to get help?

Hello, just here to clarify a few things.

-Currently, Shinohara is single-handedly processing all the 2FA related problems, which are now several hundred at this point. He is incredibly busy trying to be as fast and efficient as he can with everyone's requests. He will get to your thread when he is able to. All we ask is that you wait.

-You will not lose your account. It will still be there even if you do not change the email quickly. This ties back into the first point of being patient.

-The report button is for notifying Staff of rule-breaking behavior, to force a trade(Tmods only), or to draw our attention to a thread that is locked(player cannot reply to it anymore). By no means is it a way to get a quicker reply from us.

Hope that clears things up. If there are any more questions you have, feel free to ask them.

• Like 2

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

@Epithet omg i didn't know the request had piled up so much. I thought there would be a dozen or so requests so why isn't anyone responding to me. But to think there are over few 100 requests 😨

Now it makes sense. I'll be patient and sry for any annoyance i might have caused. 

Btw staff members thank you for your hard work. 

• Like 1

Solved.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic