Some feedback about the current exp system + suggestions

Callmerengod

• 4 months later...

UP

Legit i was looking for a topic like this hopefully devs will watch this 

As an old player returning on the game i insta felt this new exp system throwing punches in my face
Cuz:
+(most important thing)I legit think no one wanna waste 24h IRL to train a single poke (are u guys crazy?!)

+dont wanna waste all the € in the trainer tower (it is also so bad to play it lmao)

+bring back the old exp system or atleast fix this by adding certains areas with only evolved poke and so they give us more exp than the exp they give us now 

if id do a poll of unhappy players about this exp system it will be probably 100% unhappy players

peace

how much u guys paid them

it has just 30 votes currently, wait for the other players.

idk maybe im weird but i dont really like to play 24H IRL to train a single poke to lv95 xd

@Royzh92 I can tell that you clearly did not read my post at all. 
I clearly stated that the trainer tower needs improvements and there should be a no-pay option for leveling your Pokemon which should still be worse than the trainer tower in comparison but a viable option.

However, the trainer tower and the current exp system are a really good change for the game. Leveling a tank nowadays takes ~1h, leveling 2 tanks takes ~1h, even leveling 3 tanks takes 1h and all this for a small fee. Leveling every Pokemon nowadays takes ~1h at best.
There are already good strats to make the trainer tower as easy as possible, it's the same how players figured out the Mismagius/Chimecho leveling strat.

16 hours ago, Callmerengod said:

@Royzh92 I can tell that you clearly did not read my post at all. 
I clearly stated that the trainer tower needs improvements and there should be a no-pay option for leveling your Pokemon which should still be worse than the trainer tower in comparison but a viable option.

However, the trainer tower and the current exp system are a really good change for the game. Leveling a tank nowadays takes ~1h, leveling 2 tanks takes ~1h, even leveling 3 tanks takes 1h and all this for a small fee. Leveling every Pokemon nowadays takes ~1h at best.
There are already good strats to make the trainer tower as easy as possible, it's the same how players figured out the Mismagius/Chimecho leveling strat.

Nah bro i ve nothing against you XD i just expressed my personal opinion and a small criticism to this choice made by devs

Hopefully they can find a way out and give us a reasonable 2nd options to level up poke instead of forcing us to the trainer tower