New lvl up system is not great

Socksgunner32

Bring back the old lvl up system ( Vote )  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that the old lvl up system was better?

• Yes i agree . Current one was not a great idea
    • No , the new lvl up system is better

1.- You go and level it up in the Trainer Tower or in any outside area. Nobody is forcing you to go to the tower anyway.

2.- Leveling outside the Tower is free.

The new system is better even if it can still be improved.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Much better now. Just alone for everyone that play's story. Imagine not evolving your Pokémon to gain much more exp, lol.
I liked the CC leveling much more too, not everything can be perfect.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

18 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

1.- You go and level it up in the Trainer Tower or in any outside area. Nobody is forcing you to go to the tower anyway.

2.- Leveling outside the Tower is free.

The new system is better even if it can still be improved.

really ? i didnt know leveling outside tower is free ! thanks
the tower eats some cash and potions most of the time . i have a lvl 50 pokemon .. i defeat 2 trainers with 3 pokemon in total and im still lvl 50... in cerulean cave i would have been 52-53 or even more.. thats the point im trying to prove . also its not worth it going in for 1 or 2 pokemon .

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Socksgunner32 said:

really ? i didnt know leveling outside tower is free ! thanks
the tower eats some cash and potions most of the time . i have a lvl 50 pokemon .. i defeat 2 trainers with 3 pokemon in total and im still lvl 50... in cerulean cave i would have been 52-53 or even more.. thats the point im trying to prove . also its not worth it going in for 1 or 2 pokemon .

+1

I dont training much since i usually buy lvl service. Old system rewarding money to trainer by killing wilds(not mention shiny wobbu or yamask chance), new system taking trainer money by entering and healing. So it sucks to service buyer, it was 50-70k for non tanks, but now 100k. It also sucks to everyone who wants evo dex from 10 to 335.

Maybe new system need more improvment like free limited healing or smthing. Also need new area where we can level up to lv60 real fast for dex. 

• Like 3

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

New system is more interesting as we fight different trainers to level up instead of just doing boring stuff by farming same Pokémon again and again.

I think it needs improvement, like gaining more exp to whole levelling by up less Pokémon when compared to many Pokemon as we have to spend same money even for levelling 1 Pokemon or 6 Pokémon’s.

also there should be some reward system,