Let's talk about Halloween forms and mounts!

Eaty

1. More than Summer ngl

2. The Lake Guardian Trio forms look kinda awesome

3. Maybe a little more on events that have a severe lack of forms currently ie valentines, easter than ones with more ie hallo, xmas

4. I've got two that'd be cool; one I've said before, a halloween evil clown-themed Mr. Mime and Mime Jr. and a new one I'd like would be a Valentines Cutiefly/Ribombee

5. I think the Donphan mount looks too flat if that makes sense; if it could be 'plumped up' a little it'd look really cool

1. So hyped I even wished to skip summer just to have a hlw ASAP.

2. I love almost all the new hlw forms but the best imo are the solo-levelling ones, best is Bisharp imo.

3. For me, yes. Having much more options/varieties of event forms to hunt is a big +1.

4. I would personally like Heracross to have an event form. Any event will do. Also Metagross aside from its Xmas form. Maybe a SW form (an AT-AT Walker)

5. Most coin shop mounts need a rework imo but it will probably take so much time. Also, I just hope prestige mounts have something to differentiate with regular mounts and not just because it's a legendary mount. Like your name has visual effects? A flair? or something that will make prestige mounts worthy to have. 

Thanks for posting this btw to get our thoughts and feedback.

Edited by Verankass

Accumulating event forms seems boring to me. Why not creating events with real themes, but with less Pokemon forms?

For example, a year celebrating voodoo/new orleans/bayou culture for Halloween season would be nice ! With a quest in the same spirit, and consistent Poke forms (following my example : voodoo dolls, alligator forms, "zombie" forms.....)

Edited by Marouflard
  • Like 1

1. How hyped are you for Halloween? 
    - The most hyped that I'll be this year when playing PRO
  2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?
    - Pawniard and the rest of Shadow Army forms
  3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?
    - yes lots of choices what to hunt
    1. Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?
      -only make it less if the forms are not that hype, and make it more if its like this upcoming Halloween event which r soo good
  4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?
    - Kanto Starters :fire 
  5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?
    - Arceus, looks like a giraffe
Edited by B0t
  • Like 2

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

MR.MiME as IT would be an amazing Halloween form. I believe too many forms are okay but can overwhelm some people. Also, agree that fossil mons need more love. As for mounts, I think if we lowered the number of forms, we could add an extra mount or two. 

24 minutes ago, Eaty said:

1. Since its Halloween form. It should be creapy in my opinion.
2. I like Mimikyu Halloween form most, its awsome.
3. So many new form is fun and i fully supported, but if it disturb the other work like event update and bug, then no.
4. If you can give Froslass a Halloween form, will be cute and creapy also she is a Ghost type, i think she deserve it.
5. About Mounts, Shiny Drifloon need rework. he dont have shiny aura, he just yellow. Poor Drifloon.

Edited by Phoebee
  • Like 2

1.How hyped are you for Halloween?

Very much, because it is an event full of interesting forms

2.Which Halloween forms do you like the most?

Excadrill, Gardevoir(both), Skarmory, Krokodile and Pancham

3.Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?

I will focus on Drilburr, Pancham and Greninja

4.Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?

It will be difficult to catch them all, as there are some really good ones, so you have to make a lineup and aim for those

5.Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?

Yes, in my opinion it is a fair solution. (4/5 new forms)

6.Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?

Hippdown (summer), Heracross (easter), zubat(hw), deino(xmas), Zorua vday

7.Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

Many legendary mounts, e.g. Keldeo, virizion, terrakion.

I'm really hyped by all the new upcoming forms, i really like most of them.
My favorites ones are Aggron evo line, Scizor (SL version) and Skarmory, the LoL serie is really well made as well. I'm probably gonna hunt Scyther/Larvesta, i do hope i will get one rare at HW event not like last year!
I'm hoping for a Treecko form on a pokemon that doesn't have one form. The first that comes in my mind would be Zubat evo line for Halloween. Otherwise, Carvanha/Sharpedo (still HW).
For Xmas, Crystal Geodude + evo, a rework of Tentacool evo line?
Heracross for Valentine. A form for the male version and a form for the female version if it's possible.

Mounts :
Luxray, Venusaur could deserve a rework. Greninja as well.

Edited by Zeskyr
  • Like 1

1. VERY hyped! Halloween has always had the best event forms BY FAR! Although I must say I feel some of these new forms are a bit overladen for my taste.
  2. Best Halloween forms: Absol, Weavile, Cyndaquil, Gyarados, Diglett, Kirlia (2019).
  3. No, it's not good. There are too many forms. I want to be able to catch the forms I like best (which, btw, may include forms from earlier years), which becomes increasingly difficult, especially with the low drop rate we have now. I think 5-10 forms per year/event would be best. Give people a chance to keep/catch up.
  4. No preference at this time, you already added forms for most of my favorite Pokemon, and awesome ones, too!
  5. The prestige mounts! Their shiny effect just looks poor and sooo inferior to the effect of the non-shiny ones (e.g. Entei's flames look much, much better (and much more fitting) than shiny Entei's glittering stars). Sadly, this makes all prestige mounts unviable for me.

I want to add a general suggestion for event forms. It'd be awesome if all event forms had an entry effect. Currently, only the Christmas forms have a snow effect, the other ones appear without an effect. Please consider adding effects for more (or even all if possible) events, e.g. hearts for Valentines or sunshine or surfing animation for summer forms. I think a lot of players would like that. 🙂

All in all I would really like to thank you for constantly working on the forms, keeps the game fresh and exciting! Keep up the good work! 🙂

Edited by Masterbroccoli