-- How to beat Johto E4 --

Shamac

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried and got the appropiate nature and the EVs correct.

1st problem starts at wil already where wil outspeeds gengar and insta kills gengar in the process.

include also minimum IVs because i dont got good IVs and my gengar isnt cutting it at 90 neither is gyarados who cant take a hit from mega alakazam

153694 tried and got the appropiate nature and the EVs correct.

1st problem starts at wil already where wil outspeeds gengar and insta kills gengar in the process.

include also minimum IVs because i dont got good IVs and my gengar isnt cutting it at 90 neither is gyarados who cant take a hit from mega alakazam

Hi, I can see your problem in here as your gengar cannot pass mega alakazam, did you t

I will tried to updated some backup team for your case in the next time when I get free for doing it. But you can try Gyarados with Bounce for this pokemon (after your Gengar died)

153694 tried and got the appropiate nature and the EVs correct.

Hi, I can see your problem in here as your gengar cannot pass mega alakazam, did you t

I will tried to updated some backup team for your case in the next time when I get free for doing it. But you can try Gyarados with Bounce for this pokemon (after your Gengar died)

i attempted that aswel but even gyarados dies in 1 hit because alakazam does psych up(or something) raising speed and outspeeding both gengar/gyarados.

i'd suggest a dark type pokemon to render all of wills psychic pokes useless umbreon is a good candidate but it lacks psysical attacks unfortunately.

friend of mine tried with alakazam 94, gyarados 90, gengar 90, steelix 91, blastoise 93, magnezone 92 and all of them got wiped at bruno unfortunately.

I have a lvl 96 Gengar with timid nature, and perfect EVs. I have some troubles already with Will... I can´t one hit any of his pokemons with shadow ball/dark pulse, so they are attacking me with psychic and one hit my Gengar :Cry:

I used 5 revives in my first battle.

And nest trainers Skuntank uses sucker punch and gives me a lot of trouble..

I need some tips, please :Shy:

Rest of my team are: lvl 96 Gyarados, lvl 94 Arcanine, lvl 95 Feriligatr, lvl 95 Dragonite.