Multiaccount

Thodo

First of all: fresher style, looks very nice.

How do u know it's him and his 2nd and 3rd acc? -Did he say that?

please make the game equal for everybody!

In my opinion, the game is egual for everybody, because everybody with a pc from like 15 years ago should be able to run at least 2 clients. If your are a handygamer, I suggest you to play on a pc 😄

Edited by Zwirrfinst

Greetings all,

Everyone can share their opinion, please both sides make sure to respect each others. If I see any more trolling, from either side, I will lock this topic on the spot & apply punishments to those that won't respect the rules and the players.

With this in mind, please be wary of what you post from now on.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

16 hours ago, Thodo said:

Its my last time using a suggestion ! i dont want to spam you guys but this is unfair and not only for me! many guys complain and disagree with the multiaccount! it has to be changed as fast is possible!!!! please make people use only 1 account! using multiply ruin the game of the other players!This is Hernypart(which is his main) and the other 2 accounts its by him as well? is that you want?

sorry if if seems kinda aggresive but im kinda desperate and i represent many guys i think! that guy and many others like him will join bcc fcc and others with 3 accounts while new real playerrs and some old school but honest players will use just their account! specially unfair for the new players that they can win some bcc prizes that can really help them with the game! and they have to play around multi accounts! or u want everybody having 3 accounts? I do apologize for my tone! i dont want u to dislike me im just trying to udnerstand please make the game equal for everybody! thank you

Example:Screenshot_2.png.2d87589aa9d3bf9dd82066cd74ca2702.pngScreenshot_3.png.6aec5946a60a30f6b37ef3f500e4dc7a.png 

Multiple account is a normal part of MMO games. Its probably frustrating when you see people with multi account but you can do the same! And you should do the same imo, it's a disadvantage to only have 1 account late game when we are allowed to have 4. 

Best of luck my bro 

i dont see the problem ! I use only this account and i am bored even farm bosses or make quest and more, if the enjoy the game so match and can play why somone must stop them for what? Cause you do not feel it ''fair'' ? make more acc nobady can stop you enjoy the game and farm monay of the bcc gifts the first 3 get its so match you want and buy them.... Simple

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

image.png.b49fbadd879550bdf846e5e564d8b977.png