Mandatory Introduction

Hello everyone,

Well, I first signed in to get help, been a while roaming any forum, so let's introduce myself by the same occasion.

Nickname's Falaise, 31 as I write this, fullstack web and mobile developer, amazed by Pokemon Revolution and sad I didn't know earlier about it, waaay better than PokeMMO in my opinion as no breeding helps keeping the essence of what Pokemon is for: catching (even tho I love breeding). 140h~ in, 16 badges 2 leagues.

I play slightly RP has I mostly use Steel Pokemons but it may still vary, quite persistent with the grinding, altho even if I read quite a few guides I feel like I've only seen the tip of the Iceberg as PRO has a few features, looking forward to have a good adventure here, and maybe even participate to the community.

Nice to meet you trainers 🤝

Edited by Falaise
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Nice to meet you too! Hope you're having a great time in the game.

Will be there in the Resolution Center if in need of any help, have any questions about anything on the game, or if you are facing any issues or want to report a bug. 

Also aspiring to be a CSE student and sometime in the future a full-stack coder here. :ValentineBulba:

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

welcome to pro, it is nice to know that new people are showing up, let me know if you need anything or you can join discord (if you haven't already)  where we can get to know each other and the community. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there! I hope you have been enjoying PRO so far 🙂. It's always nice meeting other developers as I am a software developer as well! I hope you continue to enjoy the world of PRO and hope to see you around in game!