Giving money away until Astrella comes out. (Day 223)

Raika

Hello,

I've merged all your related threads(if there's a mistake, please report it and I'll take a look) because it was simply getting out of hand; treading into spam territory. If you continue your giveaways, please post them as a reply to this thread instead of creating a new thread.

Take care.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.

4 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello,

I've merged all your related threads(if there's a mistake, please report it and I'll take a look) because it was simply getting out of hand; treading into spam territory. If you continue your giveaways, please post them as a reply to this thread instead of creating a new thread.

Take care.

Yeah this was a mistake because I post it daily in a sub-forum with barely any new threads with no intention of spamming, yet only after 200 threads it's treading into spam territory. Was this really going to be an issue at this point? 
It's just really an annoying inconvenience for me cause i'd like to have the number of days posted with the post, which it was previously. Now I need to edit each post, adding a number to it, for something that didn't seem to be an issue for 200 days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Raika changed the title to Giving money away until Astrella comes out. (Day 203)
On 5/9/2024 at 11:59 PM, Raika said:

Yeah this was a mistake because I post it daily in a sub-forum with barely any new threads with no intention of spamming, yet only after 200 threads it's treading into spam territory. Was this really going to be an issue at this point? 
It's just really an annoying inconvenience for me cause i'd like to have the number of days posted with the post, which it was previously. Now I need to edit each post, adding a number to it, for something that didn't seem to be an issue for 200 days.

@Epithet