List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

193276 is difficult to say exactly one specific poke, the real problem is by the lack of itens like lifeorb, choice band, and choice specs, most of players make stall teams, since itens are missing and moves like substitute, encore, but if I have to say a example:

tangrowth/amongus + slowking the common regenerator combo.

blissey + snorlax(curselax): (if your fight poke is dead will be really difficult to kill they).

arcanaine (tanknaine): since most of the offensives spatk pokes need itens to be strong (I know that have good ones but I'm talking in %) most of players use ofensive atk pokes, this make arcanaine really powerful, I know that have healbell/aromateraphy but the most commons users are tanks, and this go back to the begin of stall teams.

garchomp/dragonite: i dont know if outrage is stilll bugged, however if still bugged this 2 will be really broken.

Alomomola: If someone already have this little devil, even if not epic, who knows this poke will understand me (even without protect).

I will edit more if when I remeber more right now I'm a little tired =/

These are Not Problems In the PvP world U can Counter them if you know how to

Poetry set into motion

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

193276 is difficult to say exactly one specific poke, the real problem is by the lack of itens like lifeorb, choice band, and choice specs, most of players make stall teams, since itens are missing and moves like substitute, encore, but if I have to say a example:

tangrowth/amongus + slowking the common regenerator combo.

blissey + snorlax(curselax): (if your fight poke is dead will be really difficult to kill they).

arcanaine (tanknaine): since most of the offensives spatk pokes need itens to be strong (I know that have good ones but I'm talking in %) most of players use ofensive atk pokes, this make arcanaine really powerful, I know that have healbell/aromateraphy but the most commons users are tanks, and this go back to the begin of stall teams.

garchomp/dragonite: i dont know if outrage is stilll bugged, however if still bugged this 2 will be really broken.

Alomomola: If someone already have this little devil, even if not epic, who knows this poke will understand me (even without protect).

I will edit more if when I remeber more right now I'm a little tired =/

U-turn/voltswitch/batonpass dont have momentum, that means you can use one of this moves and the oponent change to another tank, if tank team ins't a problem to you okay, even for me stall team is easy to deal, but this don't change de fact that stall teams are the metagames pokes by the lack of soo many things already mentioned here.

^^^^ said someone who play less in a month and i doubt he ever tried PvP yet :))

I'm okay dude I don't really care with his complain, I know most of players agree with me about without pvp itens/moves/abilitys stall teams are the most common teams in the metagame xD.

well, i'm ok, i prefer stay away from ranked instead make a stall team how i saw in a few days i've played ranked pvp. (many teams with ferothorn + blissey + hippodown + slowbro + skamory + calm mind gothielle or tank scizor, all in the SAME TEAM, haha)

i have all this pokes to make a strong stall team, but its not my style...

i wont cry here, i'll wait the pvp items, is all can i do.

see u, guys and good lucky.

208441 a little question... what can i do with my woobufet? just release it after many days hunting, buying, training ev and lvl?

.eJwFwW0OgyAMANC7cABKx5d6G4IEzbQltGY_lt19733NMy-zmUN1yAawn1J57laUZ-nNduZ-tTJOsZVvKKqlHncjFcAlRh9dciHEHHMIDl7Oe_S4riklTHnBDA-9iT9kB3Xz-wMGjyLc.F8JZn5b4_BlY-_pP-yeboHxawnU.png

When u farm something that is ban from the OU by smogon, u can normally expect that he can be ban in the futur in PRO.

I would like you not to provide uncertain information as facts ^^ say things as they are: a thing is banned from OU by smogon, this thing is currently NOT banned in PRO, and we don't know if it will be in the future.

208441 a little question... what can i do with my woobufet? just release it after many days hunting, buying, training ev and lvl?

.eJwFwW0OgyAMANC7cABKx5d6G4IEzbQltGY_lt19733NMy-zmUN1yAawn1J57laUZ-nNduZ-tTJOsZVvKKqlHncjFcAlRh9dciHEHHMIDl7Oe_S4riklTHnBDA-9iT9kB3Xz-wMGjyLc.F8JZn5b4_BlY-_pP-yeboHxawnU.png

When u farm something that is ban from the OU by smogon, u can normally expect that he can be ban in the futur in PRO.

I would like you not to provide uncertain information as facts ^^ say things as they are: a thing is banned from OU by smogon, this thing is currently NOT banned in PRO, and we don't know if it will be in the future.

What do u read when i wrote : "he can be ban in the futur in PRO."

You speak a lot but please don't comment for nothing.