List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

287864 I'm not sure if anyone has highlighed this before. Pardon me for repeating but i do think Breloom with spore should be banned immediately. It's a pretty easy win for the enemy to spam spore, kick in sword dance one or two times, and swiped the entire team. And spore accuracy is 100% which means it can't be missed! How competitive would that be if the enemy keeps using this dirty technique (i call it dirty as I've been swiped many times by players who used this Spore+Breloom). Or at least make it a limit which allows spore to be used once per battle. Do consider this. Thank you :Ambivalent:

Sincerely,

Unhappy trainer :Smile:

either run lum berry or have 1 grass type pokemon in your team and brelooms spore is easily countered.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

287864 I'm not sure if anyone has highlighed this before. Pardon me for repeating but i do think Breloom with spore should be banned immediately. It's a pretty easy win for the enemy to spam spore, kick in sword dance one or two times, and swiped the entire team. And spore accuracy is 100% which means it can't be missed! How competitive would that be if the enemy keeps using this dirty technique (i call it dirty as I've been swiped many times by players who used this Spore+Breloom). Or at least make it a limit which allows spore to be used once per battle. Do consider this. Thank you

Sincerely,

Unhappy trainer :Smile:

either run lum berry or have 1 grass type pokemon in your team and brelooms spore is easily countered.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The mere presence of Gothitelle makes stall unrewarding and nearly impossible to play. As much as I would like it to stay that way, Shadow Tag should really be looked into, because it forces players to either have every Pokemon on their team beat Gothitelle 1v1, or risk having it slowly dismantle everything that doesn't with ridiculous ease due to its ability.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!