Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

1. that normal thou.. PRO giving pvp match.. when u gonna pvp if need more than a month for grinding 1 pokemon?? half year farming for 1 team?? hell no sir..

2. for same thing i ask u to train low level pokemon without attacking moves without buying any TMs

3. where u can walk around to pick leftover / black sludge?? i only know 2 spot with left over.. and for digging that depend on ur luck.. and pokemon not dropping item here.. u only can steal if that pokemon holding item..

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

84112 I don't know if this was already been discussed, but think on implement new music or change it.

Tbh, when I'm EVing, the wild Pokémon battle music of OR/AS drills my ears. It's just my opinnion but it really gets very annoying listening to the same horrible music while you're EV training. And yes - I know I can turn the music off and put some music from Youtube, but my point here is to consider adding some other music to the game - HG/SS for trainer battle, for example. Perphaps adding an option to change some music's like the wild battle's one? :Grin:

Hey, I like OR/AS music. But yeah, an option to change music would be awesome.

88684 1. that normal thou.. PRO giving pvp match.. when u gonna pvp if need more than a month for grinding 1 pokemon?? half year farming for 1 team?? hell no sir..

2. for same thing i ask u to train low level pokemon without attacking moves without buying any TMs

3. where u can walk around to pick leftover / black sludge?? i only know 2 spot with left over.. and for digging that depend on ur luck.. and pokemon not dropping item here.. u only can steal if that pokemon holding item..

If it was easy, everyone would be running around with op teams by now. What's the fun in that? I wouldn't be able to be "proud" of myself for winning a PvP battle if I knew I didn't put enough effort in the team or whatever.

Although I can see the frustration and understand it, I was farming for perfect IVs, nature and ability peeps for weeks now. It all comes down to luck first, then the skill in battle. Even if your team is not a 10/10, you may still be able to beat a better team if you have the skill actually.

I'd compare this game with poker actually. You need luck, but ulimately it all comes down to skill and patience.

4iyfmb.jpg

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game." - Marshall Mathers III

<i></i>

the only thing i dont like is that you cannot change your pokemon in the midle of the fight without taking the first hit also that its not possible to watch others in battle ...

Dont play games with someone who plays them better than you.

The pokemon storage is the worst thing ever in this game, if I had to change something first would be it, like you can't moove pokes like you want, you can't sort them per level / name / #number pokedex etc..

Edit : Oh and not having an auction house with so many players selling pokes is really a pain

• 2 weeks later...
97992 The pokemon storage is the worst thing ever in this game, if I had to change something first would be it, like you can't moove pokes like you want, you can't sort them per level / name / #number pokedex etc..

Edit : Oh and not having an auction house with so many players selling pokes is really a pain

There are plans on implementing the Pokemon Storage.

Same goes for the Auction House.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>