Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

1)too much exp given: you can make your lvl 100 pokemon in no time: you need just 2 day to make yours.in other game you need a month to have 1

2)availability of TMs: you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to get a TM-drop,in other games ,you have to find a specific rare pokemon and kill it to get the drop of 50% of the desired item.

3)availability of items :you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to drop a specific item; in Pro you ,just have to walk around and collect them: leafovers/black sludge/...

I know the game is under-developpement but i just want to help improve it more and more

Pro is the best game but it is not perfect yet

I'm not the best but i'm one of them!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I find this hard to believe because it's based on level differential(or gen 4(?) style). Basically once your pokemon are a higher level than the ones your fighting it slows down significantly.

2/3. Simple fixes imo TMs should take a long time to get depending on which ones they are. I mean it's an mmo there has to be some sort of grind once you get the team you want all to 100 :D.

sorry to disappiont you but it is easy to lvl up pokes ! Any no-lifer trainer would make 6x100 pokemon quickly!

In pco/ppo ,it took me long to get to lvl 80!

and i'm not complaining lutalica! i just want to discuss an issue but if it turned out to be not that real problem ,so I would be happy that there is nothing to worry about.

Thank you AlexSge/lutalica for sharing your opinions

I'm not the best but i'm one of them!

One thing is get a pokemon level 100 fast, and other think is get the same pokemon level 100 with goods IV and EV's thats totally different, specially if you want to get the most rare pokemons. I think the system is fine, and as you say, any no life player will get their pokemons level 100 really fast, but to be honest i think thats no the propose to this game.

gm59oDP.png

Rare Hunters Guild Member

<i></i>

Guest UnknownUser11

A bunch of wild pokemon in PRO do have a chance to drop held items actually.

TMs are also sold, and will be alot more ingame.

exp is based on gen 5, i find it a hell of alot slower then the other generations to level, and its slower for the non members.

As staff member I can spawn any item, pokemon, TM, move or even have the desire lvl for my pokemon.

As normal player, I would not like to bee training a pokemon for 1 month to find a same specie with better IVs, nature or ability then training it for another month -.-, that would make me leave the game, I dont see anything bad with finding TMs easily, I would be annoyed, trying to find "x" move only dropped by rare pokemon when i need at least 2 or 3 asap, with natures, EVs, Ability, and IVs, hunting for the right pokemon will be a extremely hard quest no doubt hunting will never end, you will not want a pokemon to be trainable in 1 month approx, that would be insane and stupid, I do really can not see a failure in current system.

6uFX3D9.gif

1)too much exp given: you can make your lvl 100 pokemon in no time: you need just 2 day to make yours.in other game you need a month to have 1

2)availability of TMs: you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to get a TM-drop,in other games ,you have to find a specific rare pokemon and kill it to get the drop of 50% of the desired item.

3)availability of items :you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to drop a specific item; in Pro you ,just have to walk around and collect them: leafovers/black sludge/...

I know the game is under-developpement but i just want to help improve it more and more

Pro is the best game but it is not perfect yet

No offense, but I disagree with all of your points.

It's my understanding that this game isn't being created for "no lifers." It's also my understanding that this game isn't being created for paying members.

1. As everyone else has already pointed out, nobody wants to spend months to level a Pokemon to 100. That's ridiculous. If anything, I think the leveling in this game takes a LOT longer in the beginning because of the lower level wild Pokemon compared to the trainers you face when starting out.

2&3. I don't have any problem with finding random items in the overworld. In fact, it's actually a great idea. Everyone gets certain items for free, and the staff members certainly haven't gone overboard with it.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

I'd like to point out that most of the items in pokeballs are trivial items also available on pokemarts, which are very helpful for beginners. Apart from those we have some vitamins and few rare items hidden too, but they are minority and not "obvious" to find.

P.S: TMs availability has nothing to do with droppable items.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

This thread/topic in my opinion is one that is incomplete simply because the game is not released, a full assessment cannot be fully made at this point. There is still a lot to be done development and content wise. PRO is a completely unique experience and cannot be compared to any other "competitor" past or present. Give the staff time to properly develop the game and I'm sure some of your views will be change.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.