Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

235783 Excuse :Grin: I want to ask about item that can makes Miss Move who have 100% Acc? I ever battle with someone who use Garchomp and when i use ice beam my ice beam miss so i lost, that is forbidden or not? My friends said that item is Bright Powder :thanks:

Sand Veil maybe.

I think Sand Veil not coded yet :Ambivalent:

Its coded.

Guest shewas15

Report Form

------------------------------------------

Move/ Ability/ Item Name:Flash Fire

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Half Coded , only one part of the abillity is working so far

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Flash fire gives immunity to fire more AND also give a boost , not the case actually

How it should be: After absorbing a fire moove , your own fire mooves are now doing 1.5x their damage until you switch (basiclly you get a boost on fire damage if you absorb fire , will o wips gives a boost too )

Will-o-Wisp will trigger and not leave a burn if the Pokémon is Fire
https://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Fire

Evidence (video/ others):

Flash Fire makes the Pokémon immune to Fire-type moves and will activate when hit by one. When activated, the power of the Pokémon's Fire-type moves is increased by 1.5×. While subsequent hits by Fire-type moves will not provide further increase in power, the Pokémon remains immune to their effects.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Flash_Fire_(Ability)

Im missing Pro video gameplay showing, will comme later (probablly)

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: drain punch without leftovers

Description of Bug/ Not Code: the poke has used drain punch one turn, the next one, he healed on a scald. (eelektross tanking a starmie's scald, so no water absorb)

How it should be: scald should hit instead of healing..

Evidence (video/ others): sadly i don't have any evidence, but the guy i was facing will confirm this. Not sure how the buggs appears tho but i spoke with several guys telling that d-punch without any particular conditions is bugged sometime..

That move need to be inspected more since it's only ban using with leftovers..

Zeloups

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Stealth Rock

Explanation (Bugged): When sacrificing a pokemon in your party to stealth rock it shows the pokemon being sacrificed fainting twice. This makes it seem like you have more than 6 pokemon in your party and can be confusing.

Description of Bug/ Not Code:

How it should be: The game should only show the pokemon being sacrificed only once instead of twice.

Evidence (video/ others): N/A (Can be easily tested by sacrificing a pokemon to stealth rock damage)