Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Guest SugarRed9
278244 Hey is the ability mummy coded or not, it doesn't show up in the bugged moves list and yet it does not work at all. Can you please fix it or add it since it is Yamask/Cofagrigus' only ability, and without it, it would mean that it goes in fights with nothing but its moves,

Thanks again!

Mummy is not working atm^^

279111 Why is minimize banned? And is protect still not working?

The outcomes of so many competitive battles are already reliant on the whims of the RNG and haxx with critical hits and secondary effects (freeze, flinch, confusion) so there is no need to add an other luck factor with evasion. Minimize relies on pure luck, therefore it reduces drastically the competitive aspect of the game by giving too much place for luck so that's why it is banned.

And protect works fine now.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Sleep Clause issue:

Scenario where an asleep Pokèmon that could have the ability Natural Cure is switching out: the game should tell you Natural Cure gets activated, so you actually have no problem putting the next pokèmon asleep aswell if you feel like it. The game sadly does not tell you if NC gets activated, so you could end up assuming it did and putting 2 pokèmons asleep and breaking sleep clause being reported, or not being able to use sleep again until the previous asleep pokèmon is sent in and you can see if it has NC or not.

That's a pretty big issue with Sleep/NC

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

279442 Sleep Clause issue:

Scenario where an asleep Pokèmon that could have the ability Natural Cure is switching out: the game should tell you Natural Cure gets activated, so you actually have no problem putting the next pokèmon asleep aswell if you feel like it. The game sadly does not tell you if NC gets activated, so you could end up assuming it did and putting 2 pokèmons asleep and breaking sleep clause being reported, or not being able to use sleep again until the previous asleep pokèmon is sent in and you can see if it has NC or not.

That's a pretty big issue with Sleep/NC

In this case I think the proof (image or video) should have the status window of the Pokemon that's supposed to have Natural Cure showing during the time the poke receive the status, and I think the player should warn if his poke doesn't have Natural Cure, so it doesn't seem he is abusing at least until they implement this feature.

Rofl there is a silly bug where if you press for joining a new game after a defeat too quick you enter the game with all pokèmons at 0 health and istantly lose again + a 45 min cooldown for "dcing" apparently, even if you do not. Amazing

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

I honestly believe the move "confuse ray" needs to be banned on pvp for the time being while its mechanics are revised. I ran some tests over the past 2 days only to find out what I believed from the beginning and what everyone else already knew as well. My confused pokemon managed to get an attack on 7 occasions while hitting themselves 11 times. My opponents combined had worse luck hitting themselves on 18 occasions while managing to attack 5 times. I know everyone will appreciate it if confuse ray is removed for the time being.

Guest SugarRed9
280073 I honestly believe the move "confuse ray" needs to be banned on pvp for the time being while its mechanics are revised. I ran some tests over the past 2 days only to find out what I believed from the beginning and what everyone else already knew as well. My confused pokemon managed to get an attack on 7 occasions while hitting themselves 11 times. My opponents combined had worse luck hitting themselves on 18 occasions while managing to attack 5 times. I know everyone will appreciate it if confuse ray is removed for the time being.

Also to add on to this:

In pro the confusion status lasts all 3 turns. But in the handhelds, there is a chance the confusion status to last for 1-4 turns. Because the confusion status is different in pro, we are seeing it dominate the meta and becoming oppressive to play against because people are abusing it. You are seeing things that don't traditionally run or do well with confusion moves run them to take advantage of this. The enemy having a chance of 1-4 turns is a lot more fair than always getting 3 turns for free. I'd like to request that staff please look into this. :thanks:

link for refrence~~~~~~

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Status_condition#Confusion

280292 gale wings ban = talonflame ban? or only gale wings + fly? i mean talonflame with fly move

Only gale wings + fly move is banned since fly loses its priority on the second turn which can lead to many abuses. You can of course use your gale wings talonflame with other moves such as brave bird or acrobatics

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>