Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Guest YourMomGr

when will you actually bann galewings+fly combo????i have report this since a couple of weeks and still no bann for it.people abuse it what are you waiting????

so i played zarate and what normally happens if you switch in a pok and die to rock ,is that you get to chose another one and the attack the guy selected DOES NOT FOLLOW cause i have seen that sht alot of times and i never hit the pokemon when i select it.

so what happend was, i gave up my pok, switched it in it died, chose my next one and the thing got bugged, i took the steahlt rock twice with the new pok and his attack went trough...

after that my client stopped working and i coudnt do anything and now i got a freaking ban, because you guys cant fix your client...

ninja edit : not the first time it happend, happend like 2 days ago aswell and i shrugged it off, thinking that i just got like random dc :/

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Mummy(ability)

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Doesn't seem to override abilities on contact

Description of Bug/ Not Code: I attacked a cofagrigus with my reckless staraptor and took close to 50% of its hp. a follow up attack killed it. The loss of reckless should've made it survive.

How it should be: Explained it above, Brave Bird without reckless should do less dmg.

Evidence (video/ others): none