Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

PRO does not follow the same ruleset as Pokemon Showdown. We have a separate ruleset since we are still in Live Beta and not all moves/ abilities/ items are coded correctly. Thus, to help balance the game, there are some rules that are exclusive to our game.

I've updated the main thread regarding your query. Hopefully that clears it up for you and anyone else who was confused over it.

200311 Regarding moves with a chance of accuracy/ evasion effects- All moves with a chance to reduce accuracy or raise evasion are banned from Ranked PvP.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

366192 Hello the defog moves are ban

:Smile:

nope, you can use defog :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

366225 May I ask why lowering accuracy are banned ? Would like to hear 1 or 2 arguments about how they are broken in PRO and such ban worthy.

the simplest explanation is it turns the game from skilled based to lucked based, on both sides.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Pokemon is a very luck based game in the 1st place, that's why swagger clause exist, to let competitive pokemon not be roulette. But there are still very luck based moves/abilities worse than lowering accuracy moves such as confuse ray and sand veil but they are not banned. Conclusion: Your argument is invalid. :Smile:

366225 May I ask why lowering accuracy are banned ? Would like to hear 1 or 2 arguments about how they are broken in PRO and such ban worthy.

the simplest explanation is it turns the game from skilled based to lucked based, on both sides.

this game is all about rng lol....

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

this game is all about rng lol....

just a quote someone left on a forum, so yeah

Well for me it is also not broken and it limits the option of a viable move on certain pokemons (with not wide movepool) because not all moves are available (lets say TM,s like flash cannon which should be ) For the time being u can just delete the side effect leaving the move itself usable in pvp.

Obsession about mindless possession.