Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

224224 ------------------------------------------

Report Form

------------------------------------------

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Drought/SandStream (possibly Drizzle/SnowWarning too)

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Well i dont know why im the probably first? who reports this but i just made a SandTeam and tried out a bit. I dont know where to even start. The reason i just made the post is this:

1. A tyranitar and a ninetails starting the pvp fight, sand stream and drought ability, what happens is that we have sunny weather. And u see the icon at the start for sun.

2. U are mid fight, no weather effect. Enemy is switching in weather poke like ninetails, u get no, zero, nada info about sun is shining bright. Not the icon, not text box message. Nothing. Since its pvp-ranked u just assume that sun is shining so u assume the e.g. victreebel has chloro ability to outspeed u. But who knows, cause its now sun or not? :P

Next trick: Did that ninetails had heat rock? So u dont know if the sun is up for 5 or 8 turns. :)

Again u assume that its the case of 8 turns but if not u could have play it in another way which would make u win the game/prevent u from losing the game.

How it should be:

1. A 31 IV-Tyranitar with -spd nature and 0 EVs in spd gonna have a spd of 142.

A 1 IV-Ninetails with -spd nature and 0 Evs in spd gonna have a spd of 185.

The slower poke decides the weather war, so it can never be the case that a lvl 100 ninetails wins vs a tyranitar and makes the weather sunny if both starts the fight. Slower poke --> This weather-effect is happening.

2. A text message or a at least a working Icon in top of the screen, would be awesome.

Evidence (video/ others): If necessary i can add some screenshots soon. When i got some time i can do it, but tbh this is easy to test and i think some ppl might even confrim what im saying here, cause a lot of ppl training and battling with weather teams and might even provide a video.

------------------------------------------

Tbh i dont think its super game-changing and i dont wanna make it banned, cause many ppl using weather teams. I personally dont care and if more ppl think it should be banned until its fixed ok, but i dont think its totally necessary. But i think weather is at all super buggy. Counting rounds is just annoying tho, having a working icon mid-battle would help. xd

i experience this few time also, enemy ninetails come out, but neither weather sign nor chat box come out to tell it is sunny now..

and soon, tadaaaaaa, solar beam!

Ikr, Pokemon is much more battle-centered than most of the other RPG games, they must priorize the battle mechanics more than anything else that is not a fatal bug to the game.

Now let's talk about recoil--Every time we use a move that has recoil, the game predicts the damage we get like it always do, this is bad but not game-breaking, but after this the recoil message appears and the pokemon takes 1/16 of his HP in additional to the recoil damage, thus making recoil moves even more risky and even negating Leftovers recovery, and this IS game-breaking, so i'm reporting this as we would like to see this fixed :D:

225306 Ikr, Pokemon is much more battle-centered than most of the other RPG games, they must priorize the battle mechanics more than anything else that is not a fatal bug to the game.

Now let's talk about recoil--Every time we use a move that has recoil, the game predicts the damage we get like it always do, this is bad but not game-breaking, but after this the recoil message appears and the pokemon takes 1/16 of his HP in additional to the recoil damage, thus making recoil moves even more risky and even negating Leftovers recovery, and this IS game-breaking, so i'm reporting this as we would like to see this fixed :D:

Report bugs in Battle bugs thread.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

226613 why can just only outrage bug in dragonite?

not in other pokemon? *like in arcanince or other dragons

From the info I gathered, people did not experience the priority bug on another Pokemon (tho, my info might be wrong).

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.