Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

291539 4. Sleep Clause: If you have already put a Pokemon on your opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, you can't put another one to sleep.

what about put opponent's poke to sleep and the poke's ability is nature cure?

can we still can't spore another poke? :Grin:

these days I've seen lots of people arguing about this in the battle channel, can we have some detail definitions, please?

My advice to you is to play the game as if all pokemon who are capable of having Natural Cure have the ability. There's no way for people to know your pokemon aren't Natural Cure ability if they are capable of having it because of the lack of an ability activation message. Besides, the main pokemon who have Natural Cure are Blissey and Starmie. Natural Cure is the most popular ability among these 2 pokemon so I would just spore another pokemon even if they switch out. One of my Starmie has Analytic and if somebody put this Starmie and another pokemon to sleep I wouldn't be mad because there is no way for them to know that it is not Natural Cure. Staff may have another opinion but I have been playing like this for a while and have had no trouble yet. Gl and hf in your game.

291539 4. Sleep Clause: If you have already put a Pokemon on your opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, you can't put another one to sleep.

what about put opponent's poke to sleep and the poke's ability is nature cure?

can we still can't spore another poke? :Grin:

these days I've seen lots of people arguing about this in the battle channel, can we have some detail definitions, please?

My advice to you is to play the game as if all pokemon who are capable of having Natural Cure have the ability. There's no way for people to know your pokemon aren't Natural Cure ability if they are capable of having it because of the lack of an ability activation message. Besides, the main pokemon who have Natural Cure are Blissey and Starmie. Natural Cure is the most popular ability among these 2 pokemon so I would just spore another pokemon even if they switch out. One of my Starmie has Analytic and if somebody put this Starmie and another pokemon to sleep I wouldn't be mad because there is no way for them to know that it is not Natural Cure. Staff may have another opinion but I have been playing like this for a while and have had no trouble yet. Gl and hf in your game.

But most of people who truely have naturecure Blissey and Starmie and have been spored first, when their another poke also has benn spored, they are just still arguing in the battle channel and saying they will report if their opponent don't disconnect immediately. So that why I want GM can make a detail definition. Detailed rules can reduce people arguing with this rule. If we can't spore another poke even the first poke we spore has the naturecure ability, or we have an exception, please write it down! :confused:

You should ban the use of ninetales with Drought ability, there is no message that sun is being summoned nor the sun icon, which reduce my water moves dmg+ give to fire more dmg and its impossible to know that. I really think you should prevent the use of that poke + the ability. Btw you get a message when the sun is gone.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Analytic

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Doesn't gain any bonus damage when OP switching to another Pokemon

Description of Bug/ Not Code: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Analytic_(Ability) This abi only gain bonus damage when OP using a move

How it should be: Missing the best part of it which should be when OP switching, you still gain bonus 30% damage from analytic

Evidence (video/ others): don't have but 100% sure about this. :Smile:

599494fb90733790ef41e334618a2bea.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif454.gif

292956 ------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Analytic

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Doesn't gain any bonus damage when OP switching to another Pokemon

Description of Bug/ Not Code: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Analytic_(Ability) This abi only gain bonus damage when OP using a move

How it should be: Missing the best part of it which should be when OP switching, you still gain bonus 30% damage from analytic

Evidence (video/ others): don't have but 100% sure about this. :Smile:

Staff if you need video evidence for this Ability to be fixed I can provide it, just let me know. But Analytic is indeed not working. ^^

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Taunt/Sleep Talk

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Sleep Talk can still be used when Pokémon is affected by Taunt.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Taunt_(move) "Taunt makes the afflicted Pokémon unable to use status moves."

How it should be: Taunt should make Sleep Talk unable to be used.

3IxAAPIpSLaubYT92zWmPQ.png