Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

November 4

-The status, sleep, caused by effect spore, is not included as sleep clause. If you report someone for sleep clause, and is later found out that the sleep status is due to effect spore, you will get yourself into trouble instead.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

November 4

-The status, sleep, caused by effect spore, is not included as sleep clause. If you report someone for sleep clause, and is later found out that the sleep status is due to effect spore, you will get yourself into trouble instead.

totally disagreeing with that rule, spore one and get another with effect spore to sleep, next swap maybe again sleep

just the odds are to high

sorry I played vs some of these effect spore brelooms and its annoying, cannot really do anything about it

maybe just get rid of the sleepclause then if u make it abuse able with an effect spore pokemon

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

November 4

totally disagreeing with that rule, spore one and get another with effect spore to sleep, next swap maybe again sleep

just the odds are to high

sorry I played vs some of these effect spore brelooms and its annoying, cannot really do anything about it

maybe just get rid of the sleepclause then if u make it abuse able with an effect spore pokemon

effect spore might cause para or poison too, not just sleep. Its a random status causing abi so dont blame bcz u have bad luck

300760 effect spore might cause para or poison too, not just sleep. Its a random status causing abi so dont blame bcz u have bad luck

bad luck, ahh put another rule up to make rng more effective lol

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

300760 effect spore might cause para or poison too, not just sleep. Its a random status causing abi so dont blame bcz u have bad luck

bad luck, ahh put another rule up to make rng more effective lol

They can't ban players using spore, when spore is not bannable. This new rule is correct, people who report spore are bad. I don't use it but i would never report the extremely low chance of suffering sleep to 2 consecutive pokemons.

adobe4.png

300944 They can't ban players using spore, when spore is not bannable. This new rule is correct, people who report spore are bad. I don't use it but i would never report the extremely low chance of suffering sleep to 2 consecutive pokemons.

use spore once for the first pokemon, and the chance of getting hit by sleep via effect spore is just to high to be legit

300944 They can't ban players using spore, when spore is not bannable. This new rule is correct, people who report spore are bad. I don't use it but i would never report the extremely low chance of suffering sleep to 2 consecutive pokemons.

use spore once for the first pokemon, and the chance of getting hit by sleep via effect spore is just to high to be legit

I don't see the high chance,really. It might be annoying, if you are extremely unlucky. But it is counterable. And it is an abillity. Shadow tag still in game..

adobe4.png

300969 I don't see the high chance,really. It might be annoying, if you are extremely unlucky. But it is counterable. And it is an abillity. Shadow tag still in game..

we can agree and disagreeing on this I guess :)

-The status, sleep, caused by effect spore, is not included as sleep clause. If you report someone for sleep clause, and is later found out that the sleep is due to effect spore, you will get yourself into trouble instead.

-Using your alternative account to boost the ranking of your main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.