Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

No, you may use Curse and Baton Pass. You however can not pass an increase in Speed in combination with another stat.

Oh nice then. Rules doesn't mention that only the increase of speed with another stat is banned. It may be pointed by the rules. Thank you

I'll change this right now. Thank you for bringing it up. :y:

[center][/center] [center][/center]

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: About poison in game

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: My opponent's pkm (talonflame) was poison but in more 10 turn it keep use move bulk-up but poison not increase , just same burn still -1/16 hp even not decrease atk.

How it should be: A poisoned pkm will take damage equal to 1/16 of its maximum HP every turn, after it attacks, or at the end of the turn if it did not attack. If a poisoned pkm causes an opponent to faint, the poisoned pkm will not take damage that turn. Outside of battle, all poisoned pkmlose one HP for every four steps taken.

Evidence (video/ screenshots): really sorry cuz i forgot to screenshots. But my opponent (thanhgalbv) he knew this when i pm him to ask about this :( so sad

Burn damage doesn't increase overtime.

Poison damage doesn't increase overtime if it was from toxic spikes (only if it was caused by 2 layers of toxic spikes aka badly psn'd)

Poison damage increases when the opponent was poised by the toxic move.

Poison doesn't decrease atk stats.

I don't get the report, what is wrong?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: About poison in game

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: My opponent's pkm (talonflame) was poison but in more 10 turn it keep use move bulk-up but poison not increase , just same burn still -1/16 hp even not decrease atk.

How it should be: A poisoned pkm will take damage equal to 1/16 of its maximum HP every turn, after it attacks, or at the end of the turn if it did not attack. If a poisoned pkm causes an opponent to faint, the poisoned pkm will not take damage that turn. Outside of battle, all poisoned pkmlose one HP for every four steps taken.

Evidence (video/ screenshots): really sorry cuz i forgot to screenshots. But my opponent (thanhgalbv) he knew this when i pm him to ask about this :( so sad

Was the talon badly poisoned or just poisoned ? Big difference, how did it got poisoned ?

Burn damage doesn't increase overtime.

Poison damage doesn't increase overtime if it was from toxic spikes (only if it was caused by 2 layers of toxic spikes aka badly psn'd)

Poison damage increases when the opponent was poised by the toxic move.

Poison doesn't decrease atk stats.

I don't get the report, what is wrong?

Firstable, my gliscor used poison jab move then my opponent ' talonflame was poison, then talonflame keep using bulk-up move and roost more 5 turn even poison only decrease 1/16 hp talonflame each turn ,not increase anymore.

The point is it was ~10 turn that talonflame not die after beeing poison

Was it "A poisoned Pokemon" or "A badly poisoned Pokemon"?

There is a difference in that and I assume it's just a poisoned one.

I marked the difference.

A poisoned Pokémon will take damage equal to 1/16 of its maximum HP every turn, after it attacks, or at the end of the turn if it did not attack. If a poisoned Pokémon causes an opponent to faint, the poisoned Pokémon will not take damage that turn. Outside of battle, all poisoned Pokémon lose one HP for every four steps taken.

A badly poisoned Pokémon takes damage equal to 1/16 of its maximum HP on the first turn, after which damage increases by 1/16 each time it takes poison damage. When a badly poisoned Pokémon is affected by Haze, switches out, or when the battle ends, its poison status becomes regular poison.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Was it "A poisoned Pokemon" or "A badly poisoned Pokemon"?

There is a difference in that and I assume it's just a poisoned one.

I marked the difference.

A poisoned Pokémon will take damage equal to 1/16 of its maximum HP every turn, after it attacks, or at the end of the turn if it did not attack. If a poisoned Pokémon causes an opponent to faint, the poisoned Pokémon will not take damage that turn. Outside of battle, all poisoned Pokémon lose one HP for every four steps taken.

A badly poisoned Pokémon takes damage equal to 1/16 of its maximum HP on the first turn, after which damage increases by 1/16 each time it takes poison damage. When a badly poisoned Pokémon is affected by Haze, switches out, or when the battle ends, its poison status becomes regular poison.

Poison Jab only poisons (not badly), so the first one applies. txnguyen3o's scenario seems perfectly normal, nothing seems to be wrong.

Btw, Haze only worked that way in gen 1. It doesn't affect poisoning since gen 2. Same with fainting an opponent (since gen 3 with this). The poisoned Pokemon still does take damage from it regardless.

true just c+p the Gen1 text xd